Finally sick and tired of being sick and tired

Blondie

Respected Member
It's possible, but the flatline is really different for everyone and is quite personal. Are you worried about it?

A flatline is a beautiful thing, but it depends on how you wish to see it. A flatline is like a rainy day, overcast and melancholy is in the air, but soon the sun will break through the clouds and a new man will be born.

Either way, don't fight it, just embrace it.

You got this.

FreedomFromTheStruggle_11

Thank you. I will look at it in a better light then I was previously going to. I appreciate the motivation to see it as a step toward healing, instead of something to be feared and dreaded.

Day 8 recap
Today wasn't good, but it wasn't bad. I haven't had any urges at all, and the things I used to think about that would get me wanting to pmo don't even interest me. It's like that part of me is dead. I usually would feel a wave of energy by this day, but I don't. I don't have much motivation at all. Just an odd time, considering all the other times were different. I guess I just feel 'blah'. Not good, but not bad either.

Day 9 recap
Today was really emotional. The last 7 days, I've felt really just numb I guess. Not good, but not bad. Just basically felt okay. But today, I began to feel emotional. I don't know why, because it was all of a sudden. Feel something deep in my chest, and it's amazing. The emotions that I feel, are good. Today was a blessing.