Flat line

it's possible to experience flatline after 2months, its possible to experience flatline from day 0, it's possible to experience flatline from day 0 to 3months, it depends, its linear, its bad tho, and mixed with withdrawal symptoms it's tough.

Oscar40

it's possible to experience flatline after 2months, its possible to experience flatline from day 0, it's possible to experience flatline from day 0 to 3months, it depends, its linear, its bad tho, and mixed with withdrawal symptoms it's tough.

If what you mean is the lack of sexual desire, let me tell you that it is the most normal thing in the world. Sometimes it is normal not to feel sexual desire and it is not necessarily a problem.

Do not believe much in that of "the flat line". It is very speculative.

GrateClips

If what you mean is the lack of sexual desire, let me tell you that it is the most normal thing in the world. Sometimes it is normal not to feel sexual desire and it is not necessarily a problem.

Do not believe much in that of "the flat line". It is very speculative.

well said.

i think the issue is that we men have to learn to also not let our life revolve solely around our sexual responsiveness. there is a lot of life out there w/out sex involved. its perfectly ok for normal men to not have an erection and think nothing of it.

but in this forum that thought is terrifying as sex is what a lot of our brains have revolved around.