Logon Problems

Hello

I registered last week and made some posts, but this week when I tried to log on it said I did not exist?

I emailed support many times but had no reply so I have just re registered with the same username and am back.

But all my previous posts appear to be gone?

Anyway my first goal was 7 days with no PMO and I am on track to reach this goal tomorrow. I feel really good as a result. Clear and focussed and much more capable to deal with life!

N2C

Sorry to hear of your misfortune n2c, but it's good to have you back on here.

Where I am, that tomorrow you speak of has already arrived, its Tuesday so by that realisation congratulations on completing a week buddy. Well done on getting here, in time we hope this abstinence will be for us all an integral part of our new lives. I hope to see you conquering many more weeks.

Be Well

SE

Viper

Welcome
Looks like your name is your destiny.
Congratulations on one week and I foresee many more to come.

rebootadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hey need2change,

I am sorry for the trouble you experienced. We do not know what happened, and will be looking into it. Our team so far has not deleted any posts or members.

We also did not receive any emails/messages from you either. Did you email [email protected] or send Support a private message?

Thanks for registering again and bringing this to our attention.

With that said we hope the best for you, and congrats on 6 days! Glad to hear you are clear and focused.

Let us Know if you have any more issues.

-Reboot Nation Support

Thanks everyone.

It will actually be 7 days from April 2 tomorrow. I did have a counter on my old posts but they have all disappeared!

FYI Support I replied to the email I received when I first joined [email protected] and had no reply?

I did post quite a bit last week as I had quite a bit of time on my hands, but I am very busy this week so not so much!

I never imagined going 7 days without PMO, but it has been so rewarding and I am so glad I did. I definitely do not want to go back to P, but I'm not sure M and O are such a problem without P?

In my original lost posts I mentioned that I have a partner and we have sex infrequently and I usually struggle to perform well! I was also using a lot of P on the side however could manage to MO without P.

So we will see how this all pans out over the next few days and I will consider a new goal after I reach my first goal tomorrow!

N2C

LetItGoAlready

Welcome, N2C. You may find, as I did, that M continues to exert a hold on you even after a P is removed from the equation, to the point that it reinforces your desire to view P. This is your opportunity to discover what your strengths and weaknesses are and to make whatever changes are necessary to become the kind of man you want to be. Best of luck to you on this journey, friend.