working on myself

JuneJuly

I was inspired by Ezel posts to start and post here!

it has been 24 hours about as of now. I feel more antsy but a little more focused than usual.

im aiming for 14 days as a starting point as dont think I ever went past 5-6 days in my life

Ezel

Respected Member
a thousand-mile journey starts with one step, take it one day at a time, and one step at a time. push as hard as possible and you will be amazed at what you can achieve. you can even go beyond 14 days. there are people who made it happen, and you can be one of them junejuly, it's either to be or not to be, your choice my friend.

stay hard and bon voyage.

JuneJuly

a thousand-mile journey starts with one step, take it one day at a time, and one step at a time. push as hard as possible and you will be amazed at what you can achieve. you can even go beyond 14 days. there are people who made it happen, and you can be one of them junejuly, it's either to be or not to be, your choice my friend.

stay hard and bon voyage.
I read an article about PIED and realize I need to do something.

alos not sure where to ask this, but what are the ideas on alcohol/drugs like weed during this time? im sure its discouraged, but as long as I continue to "reboot" otherwise is it allowed?

JuneJuly

on start of day 2 I feel anxious and feel like have some adrenaline but continue to feel more purposeful. that antsy-ness continues