Thanks Elon

Italian

This may sound stupid, but I found about Reboot because of Elon Musk!
He gave a speech about being productive, to stay away from P, alcohol, stay healthy, etc. The part of "stay away from P" stuck on me for a few days. After that, watching some podcast that I like, they were talking about addictions. And the guy mentioned about reboot.
I didn't know I was addicted until all of this.
I'm 40 years old. Currently suffering from early ejaculation.

Italian

Well, it's been one month now. I'm sleeping better. It feels good.
The bad part is that I feel like a teenager. Been fantasizing about my wife, but no treat for me. After we had kids, it's rare to have moments together.
My parents are in town. But she is having a tough time. Too much stress at work, and other things that I won't enumerate so you guys don't feel bad. I feel sad, because I really want to be with her.
I think it is also bad to dive into work, but there is not much to do now. I'm in home office, so I have too much time alone.
Well... Let's just start the day.

Aeodh Dan

The real you is there, deep inside!
See if you can make contact with yourself at least. Start corresponding and listening to what the real you has to say...

Italian

Might I ask how old your kids are now?
Hi @joepanic . They are eight and six. They are really smart kids.
The oldest asked me some time ago why I was so grumpy and didn't smile as I use to. Well.. we all know the answer. And this covid scenario, home-office, etc just made it the perfect storm.
Now it's been one month and three days.
My wife just left for work now, so I'm here at the forum reading other people journal and the partners posts. It helps a lot.

joepanic

Respected Member
This is just my opinion.... I would think that by the time your youngest is 6 you and your wife should be able to find time to be intimate again. I have raised 5 kids and am now 51 years old My wife and I have always found time to be intimate more often than "rarely". I find this to be a real issue in relationships and that is that of some just becoming room mates

Italian

It's that time of the day again. My wife just left for work and I'm here writing and reading.
It's been one month and four days. Today I'm feeling anxious with some headache. Besides PA, everything is fine, so there's no evident reason to be anxious. Maybe my brain playing tricks on me? Let's see how it goes. I don't want to take any medicine to control this. Not on a mood to change one addiction for another. Let's just get up and start the day!

Italian

So finally I got some time with with my wife this weekend. One month and 16 days without P.
We had sex, but it PE kicked again. What a disappointment.
I hope that things get better.
I'm alone again at home. Have to control myself.

joepanic

Respected Member
So finally I got some time with with my wife this weekend. One month and 16 days without P.
We had sex, but it PE kicked again. What a disappointment.
I hope that things get better.
I'm alone again at home. Have to control myself.
One month and 16 days clean well done
PE is it possible that perhaps something else might be causing it. Might be time for a visit to the doctor. With that being said we all know there are other ways to please a woman. Kudos to your wife for showing you some support for your hard work

Post often it helps me it helps you