I want to succeed at this as bad as I want to breathe

Warhawk

Nice streak! Wish you a great Friday and weekend. Im curious about your new hobby, are you willing to share?
Thank you, to you as well! Respectfully, I think I'm going to keep that private for now. Maybe I've got my tin foil hat on, but I prefer not to give up identifiers that could lead to someone putting together who I am in real life. Hope you can understand :cool:

OrangeSpider

Thank you, to you as well! Respectfully, I think I'm going to keep that private for now. Maybe I've got my tin foil hat on, but I prefer not to give up identifiers that could lead to someone putting together who I am in real life. Hope you can understand :cool:
No offense at all. I respect that and understand. Enjoy your new hobby. I hope it works out.

Warhawk

Day 63

It's been a great week so far. Got to get involved in another part of work that I am typically not involved in, and it was just nice to change things up the past couple days. Been tinkering with some fun stuff at home too, and am having fun with that as well. I have a ton of stuff to do around the house the next week or so, though, so I'll be starting on that this week to make sure I get ahead of it. Busy week ahead, but I'm feeling like I'm in good mental shape right now to take it on.

Warhawk

Day 64

Keeping at it. Still seeing progress in a lot of ways. My morning woods are daily, and very firm. I've also been waking up with erections in the middle of the night, as well as getting random unprovoked erections throughout my days. This typically happens if I haven't had sex for a period, and that period is getting smaller and smaller (not days without sex, but days before I starting getting randoms). It used to be a week, but now is only a day or two. I'm feeling like my libido is off the charts in comparison to only a few months ago. My refractory period is not where I'd like it to be, but it's shortening up as well. Overall, good things happening, and good reinforcement to stay the course. Though I still see the potential for a lot more healing, it's nice to be experiencing some level of normalcy as it relates to my dick working like it should, barring few exceptions.

Warhawk

Day 69

This was a great weekend. Busy as can be, but great. Despite the hectic nature of the weekend, the lady and I had an opportunity to talk openly about our current sex life and desires for a bit. We were able to really kind of open up about things we've been doing, what each of us likes and wants more of, etc. It was a healthy discussion, and reassuring that we're both on the same page, and seem to be happy with the direction our sex life has been headed.

Otherwise, I'm happy to be getting at my week. It's going to be busy from now into next week for me, but in a good way, and I'm looking forward to it.

Warhawk

Day 77

I feel bad for not checking in lately, but I've been slammed. I had a day last week where temptation really flared. I was able to get past it, but I really had to check myself to do so. It was the worst I've had in the last year. Sometimes I really need to remind myself of how bad things were when I really started to take the no PMO/MO pathway serious, and realize how much better my life is without either. Not just my sex life either. My work life and social life have improved significantly as well. Really, that reminder is what helped get me through. I need to keep pushing, and I need to keep growing, for myself, family, friends, and more.

It's been a stressful week for a multitude of reasons, not just because of temptation, but I'm back to (mostly) normal life again as of now. Tomorrow, I intend to get back at the things I love, and I think that will help me get back into the groove I want to be in.

Warhawk

Day 83

Just checking in.

Without going into too much detail, I'm reminded through a handful of unrelated events over the last few days that life is short, and every day we get to live is a gift that should not be wasted. I'm trying to really be sure I'm going to bed every day happy with whatever I did with my time awake and alive.

Warhawk

Hey all. I'm doing ok. Could be better, but could certainly be a lot worse. Just being honest, I've had days with close calls, temptation, and looseness on my end, but despite trying times, I'm still at 130 days without PMO as of today, and plan to keep it going, and keep working on being better!!

Appreciate the check-in @Blondie. Hope you're doing well, brother 🤘