I'm confused about Karezza

timlucas629

I started my recovery in December 2021, I'm doing hardmode been that my partner schools in another state. So I was gradually feeling the benefits and I was happy. I always had it in mind to go for two years hardmode before I introduce ejaculation so as to give my brain enough time to heal. So I promised myself that anytime my partner comes over during my reboot, If we are going to have sex at all, it will be Karezza because I have read a lot about the benefits of Karezza here and I have also read a lot about how most guys who kept on ejaculating during their recovery never fully recovered. So my recovery clocked 4months in April and my partner decided to come spend 3weeks in my place ( That was our first time together this year). So when she came over in April, I could feel that confidence in me because I was feeling a lot of benefits and my erections were rock solid. So we tried having sex, during the three weeks she spent, we had sex thrice, all Karezza (the last was on May 11). But after I started having Karezza with her, I began to notice a drop in my erections, although I never forced it all through that period, but I could feel this numbness anytime after we had sex ( It was purely Karezza, I never ejaculated). So eventually, I went into a huge flatline, It's been over two months now and I'm still in that flatline. Of course, I knew flatline would come up at some stages in my recovery process, but been that the flatline started at the period of having Karezza with my partner has made me totally confused. I always knew that Ejaculation causes flatline and that is why I decided to try Karezza. So having been knocked into a flatline after trying Karezza as left me totally confused, I can feel some energy drain. So I just want to know, has anyone felt flatline after Karezza? Or is there something that I'm missing?

Sorry for the long write up, I just want to know what's really happening

Hi dude, yeah I have had DE for most of my sexual life. I get the same flatline after Karezza too, even though my gf is so hot and attractive to me.

I dont think you are missing anything. I think things like this will definitely take time and I hope it will cure my brain after so many years of this bad habit.

timlucas629

Hi dude, yeah I have had DE for most of my sexual life. I get the same flatline after Karezza too, even though my gf is so hot and attractive to me.

I dont think you are missing anything. I think things like this will definitely take time and I hope it will cure my brain after so many years of this bad habit.
I really do appreciate your response. But what do you think might be the cause of the flatline after Karezza?

timlucas629

Is it possible PIED or maybe underlying performance anxiety?

Have you ruled out physical causes?
Yes, I already ruled out physical causes, I already did that before I even got to know of the existence of PIED. I have PIED of course, I don't think I have performance anxiety because I easily get it up everytime I'm with my girl. The only reason I think I might be having flatline after Karezza may be because my brain is not yet ready for any type of sex, not even Karezza, but I'm just trying to know If Karezza set me back or it's just a normal flatline that I should experience

Yes, I already ruled out physical causes, I already did that before I even got to know of the existence of PIED. I have PIED of course, I don't think I have performance anxiety because I easily get it up everytime I'm with my girl. The only reason I think I might be having flatline after Karezza may be because my brain is not yet ready for any type of sex, not even Karezza, but I'm just trying to know If Karezza set me back or it's just a normal flatline that I should experience
Personally I don't think it would set someone back having Karezza as its kind of what you need to get used too. I dont know if you could reward yourself with a favourite chocolate during karezza to give that feel good and reward?

Although maybe if you try to have Karezza every day then it wouldn't allow brain to build up that natural desire.. its a good question, would love someone to do research on that