The dark places will always be present, but don’t let that keep you from looking for the light

WinkTinkTillium

Thank you @Blondie! The chainmaille has been fun and eye opening lol, learning about how many different ring weaves there are, metal types, aspect ratio of the rings versus the weight they can handle once assembled etc. I now have bunch of labeled bags of rings different sizes and types and patterns LOL. long story short, even with stainless steel a armor grade weave i can only imagine the full shirt weighing 50 to 70 lbs once complete.

forceisstrong2

Thank you @Blondie! The chainmaille has been fun and eye opening lol, learning about how many different ring weaves there are, metal types, aspect ratio of the rings versus the weight they can handle once assembled etc. I now have bunch of labeled bags of rings different sizes and types and patterns LOL. long story short, even with stainless steel a armor grade weave i can only imagine the full shirt weighing 50 to 70 lbs once complete.
Hey man,

That report on your 45 days is great. Really inspirational too and full of great advice. When I get back to 30 days, I'll do one too.

Any chance you could send a pic of the chain-mail when it's complete??!!

WinkTinkTillium

Day 46, 47, 48, 49 - Holy crap was it a busy Friday to now lol. Over all a good weekend, busy mix of fun with the family and to do list stuffs. Finally almost have all of the Pergo flooring done in a home renovation we are doing, once that is 100% complete we can finally finish all of the functional aspects yay! Kids had a blast in the pool when it was warm enough. Weather was refreshing, enjoyed coffee in the morning crisp air as the sun rose both Saturday and Sunday. Had a little bit of over sensitivity emotion wise Saturday night, still trying to self reflect on what it was truly about outside of just the normal ups and downs we can face day to day/week to week.

WinkTinkTillium

Thanks @downhillfromhere! Day 50 - its going to be a very busy work week and after work week lol. Leading a few projects and initiatives at work so i may not be able to read and interact with the forums as much as i normally do with my down time at work. Evenings will be full of learning how to cut out, seal, enclose the outer aspect of a window opening in siding. Window is already installed from the inside just need to cut through the siding, and 2 protective layers.

WinkTinkTillium

Day 53! The window hole to the outside is now cut out in the home office renovation area (did that last night with a dremel tool those things are so sweet haha, half moon blade made short work of the layers) put the window panes back in and plastic sheeted the outside since we wont finish the cutting or sealing till end of next week. we have a lot more to go but now light comes in from 2 sides feels way more refreshing in my WFH area.

Tonight is pretty relaxing trying to convince the lady to watch the new Venom movie, havent seen it and i wont to see the second one too.

Saturday 530am Gym workout, and then sister in law's gender reveal party then we have a cousins wedding the rest of the day so if i choose to drink i will need to be careful about urges when we get home from the wedding. Both me and the lady are a bit pent up towards each other but continuing to be patient and focus on quality time.

Sunday is unknown - hopefully relaxation but most likely we will try to finish the pergo flooring only one strip left, then install trim/paint