Getting my life back

Freddy

Day 27, Christmas eve was ok. Kids happy, me happy, life ok. Happy that I managed to stop watching the other day.

Freddy

Thanks, the really hard part is when your brain starts arguing with your no PMO strategy, God I hate that.

Freddy

Day 30, tried an ice cold shower yesterday, less urges later in the evening after that, might have had an impact?

Freddy

Day 32, flatlining, continuing the cold showers, balls aching a little bit and everything down there seems s bit heavier than before. Something is going on for sure. Will continue the cold shower strategy, it seems to give me the will power to overcome the urges.

Freddy

Day 33, daily cold shower streak continues. Feeling relaxed and content. No sex in over a week. Will try to prolong the hard mode this time until I have real urges for sex.

Freddy

Day 34, no libido nor MW yet to be seen anywhere, a line flat as pampas.  In it for the long run though so not stressing out. Will try to continue hard mode for a while still although the Mrs might expect some action soon.

ShadeTrenicin

Keep it up man, you're really doing the best thing, especially for the Mrs. It will be worth the wait!!!!  You can do it

Freddy

ShadeTrenicin said:
Keep it up man, you're really doing the best thing, especially for the Mrs. It will be worth the wait!!!!  You can do it

Thanks,
I am quite confident and relaxed this time, just truly hoping to get rid of the PIED and to be able to connect again and be present in a more normal way.

Freddy

Day 35, almost relapsed due to some stupid dating advertisement which made me browse the offering. Stopped though before any MO entered into the picture. Damn this addiction is difficult.

Freddy

Day 36, sex with wife yesterday, managed to maintain an erection ok. Hit the gym and cold shower after.

Freddy

Day 41, had some strange sudden urge to view classifieds yesterday. Looked for a while but was boored. Stopped without even M.