Getting my life back

Freddy

Day 16 slowly coming to an end. Feeling a bit stronger mentally after having slept better the past nights.

That is an incredible thread and I read most of it. Dude I hope things pick up for you.

I am a similar age to you with 20 years of regular PMO addiction. Bad PIED for about two years. I hit the P hard during the pandemic. I said I would do something about it when it ended. I should have done my reboot at the start and not the end.

I am 4 months in to hardmode. I did have sex twice once with ED pills. Even they didn't work well but they were three years out if date (does that make any difference?) Both occasions I was like the one pump wonder. Obviously suffering with PE. I will worry about that when I fix the PIED.

I see you have had lots of long streaks. Did you find your PIED got betting during these long streaks?

My flatline lasted almost three months. It was hard. I was getting the horn on bad a week ago and I though I would test an election with fantasy and it has really set me back. Almost as if it has set me back in the flatline. I didn't O.

You seem to really struggle to stay off P. I have not looked back. That was the easiest part for me. God I just want this PIED to be cured. I thought it would have got better after four months.

I just need to find a good woman to rewire with. That's something I really struggle at.

Stay strong, stay motivated and stay disciplined bro.

Freddy

During long streaks it has gotten better, ejaculations whilst sleeping and MW. Unfortunately I have always met some challenge which has put me off.

Freddy

Day 18 starting. A bit tired after sleeping poorly. Whole day with the kids today at the Summer cottage ahead

GeminiMan

Freddy - good going bro . I have felt jealous in my life about my bitter rival and I chose to handle it by wishing more success for this person than me who I was jealous for and that killed my jealous feeling and filled me with peace . Keep up the good work!!!

zackergeet

Soon you will reach the 20 days. Congratulations brother. Let’s heal together. DM me anytime you want we’re are here to support, to cheer every progress step. I know we can do it, we can get healed. And live the life we are supposed to live. Best of luck in your path my man!

zackergeet

That is an incredible thread and I read most of it. Dude I hope things pick up for you.

I am a similar age to you with 20 years of regular PMO addiction. Bad PIED for about two years. I hit the P hard during the pandemic. I said I would do something about it when it ended. I should have done my reboot at the start and not the end.

I am 4 months in to hardmode. I did have sex twice once with ED pills. Even they didn't work well but they were three years out if date (does that make any difference?) Both occasions I was like the one pump wonder. Obviously suffering with PE. I will worry about that when I fix the PIED.

I see you have had lots of long streaks. Did you find your PIED got betting during these long streaks?

My flatline lasted almost three months. It was hard. I was getting the horn on bad a week ago and I though I would test an election with fantasy and it has really set me back. Almost as if it has set me back in the flatline. I didn't O.

You seem to really struggle to stay off P. I have not looked back. That was the easiest part for me. God I just want this PIED to be cured. I thought it would have got better after four months.

I just need to find a good woman to rewire with. That's something I really struggle at.

Stay strong, stay motivated and stay disciplined bro.
Hello floppy congrats for the 4 months, hope you get required. I have also read some other posts about rewiring and I checked one guy who did I the day 183 approximately. But you need to start rewiring with a partner. When I hit 60 days I was getting my libido back, getting horny, MW and random erections but I relapse and continue relapsing after that and fuck all the progress. But one of my fears is to no get recovered which I really wish with all my strength. Good luck in your path my friend!

Freddy

Fine here and returned to the scene of crime without urges. Still in kind of a flatline. Hoping things will improve earlier than later