I need help

aymentech45

That's because of your altered sex behavior, just be patient, those urges are related to the amount of dopamine secreted in your blood now, just be patient and let your brain that you did not respond to your thoughts, let him learn and get used to the new sex life.Try to go out and do some fun, find an activity that keeps you busy. Keep going bro you can do it.

Last edited:

Quit_now

That's because of your altered sex behavior, just be patient, those urges are related to the amount of dopamine secreted in your blood now, just be patient and let your brain that you did not respond to your thoughts, let him learn and get used to the new sex life.Try to go out and do some fun, find an activity that keeps you busy. Keep going bro you can do it.
For accountability sakes I am back to day 0.

had to release cum due to feeling full in the balls. Deleted the app once again

aymentech45

Look, what i want you to do is to not blame yourself and think you are failure because you would just strengthen the bad habit, I want you to be clear with yourself and fill guilt about the situation you're in, don't hate yourself, but hate the actions that led you here. So take a paper and write down all the triggers that forced you to fall down, get up and keep fighting. If you have a telegram account we can expand communication.