This little devil is getting back on me

sho0fl

Good Job man, keep doing that! You win this fight, you'll win the next one.

While fighting the urge, it might be helpful to ask yourself why this is happening and introspect on it. Then, understand yourself better and see what can be done to remedy this.

Wolfmother

Good Job man, keep doing that! You win this fight, you'll win the next one.

While fighting the urge, it might be helpful to ask yourself why this is happening and introspect on it. Then, understand yourself better and see what can be done to remedy this.
Thanks man! Appreciate it! Hope it's going good for you too.

Yeah that's exactly what I did, I tried to figure out why I was having this urge/ what was driving me to it.

It was simple, I was feeling uncomfortable and I was annoyed and I guess my brain thought an easy fix would be checking out some nudes, not this time tho! And not the next time either!

Wolfmother

DAY; DON'T ASK ME IDK

Hope y'all are doing good!

Had a really bad fever/allergy last night. Perfectly fine rn. Went out, saw my friends, decent day.

No peeking in many days and I'm very happy about that.

I think another problem that I had, and that I still have to an extent is keeping people on a pedestal.

I used to be the most chilled out person in my friends circle and I've actually got a lot of compliments and few of the women who've liked me have said that what they really liked about me was that I was very chill and never insecure compared to others. Basically a don't give a fuck attitude.

But it isn't like that rn. It's much better now. I remember doing the first covid lockdown and around that time period, I used to be very insecure about myself. My body, my height and pretty much everything to even the way I talk.

I was never an insecure person but in the last few years it was very bad. Like really bad. I remember comparing myself to alot of people, trying to see if I was enough, something that I've never done before.

And I started putting everything on a pedestal; women, sex and what not.

Literally everything was on a pedestal and I thought of myself as someone who wasn't capable of pulling it off.

It was really bad a while ago, but it's gotten better now. But still nowhere around where I want it to be.

Gotta throw these pedestals off.

Thanks for reading!

sho0fl

Hey man, thanks for sharing!

I'm in almost the same position with how I feel about myself. I tend to compare to other people and I'll be fighting social anxiety (maybe starting this week).

I've read a couple of materials on the theme and can say that your own thoughts can destroy you. I'm trying to think positively about myself, rather than seeing the negative things (that are there), I'm trying to focus on the good things.

What I'll also be attempting is to condition myself more socially, rather than just staying home go out and have fun with friends and meet new people. But all in good time.

Stay strong man. 👏

I think that most people that we consider "better" than us do nothing special besides being confident and living their lives. Sure, we could learn some things from them, as well as from every person on the planet, but that doesn't mean that they're better than us in everything.
Maybe if we just were more confident about who we are, we would seem just as good as they do.

Wolfmother

So today;

I think I still have the fever, feels off. But I don't feel weak or anything, just fine, did my stuff, but something feels a little low.

I couldn't study and I haven't worked out in a few days with the whole fever thing, maybe tomorrow.

I've got this really important exam coming in October and I haven't studied in a few days, it's really important to me. Gotta get back on track.

As for the urges, nothing much. Ig my mind is too tired rn to think about it.

But what I have noticed previously is that I usually have these P cravings when I'm low.

Guess I'm too aware of it now for it to take me down.

Hope you all had a great day!

Wolfmother

Another day of urges that can't defeat me.

Feeling better, went out, saw my relatives, good day.

Also, something that I wanted to ask;

I'm 22 years old. I've always been a super skinny dude, never really had much of body hair or anything.

In the last year and a half, I've almost put on 15kgs with very little fat and I've become hairy compared to what I was before. (Went from size S to L)

I've never hit the gym, but I've always been into sports (used to run, swim and play football competitively).

Sure as hell feels like puberty, but I know it ain't puberty hahah. Anyone else whose gone through these kinda changes in their early 20s? Cause none of my friends have. They were heavyweights since 10th grade lmao.

I've read that the body keeps changing in our 20s but these changes seemed very quick and drastic.

Hope you all are doing great!

sho0fl

Congrats on feeling great man, keep it up!

There might be many factors that can result in being hairy, if you're concerned I would recommend that you visit a endocrinologist, they can usually run hormone tests to see if something changed drastically.

Also, you can experience a later puberty in some aspects, but in the 20s I guess it's something else.

Wolfmother

Congrats on feeling great man, keep it up!

There might be many factors that can result in being hairy, if you're concerned I would recommend that you visit a endocrinologist, they can usually run hormone tests to see if something changed drastically.

Also, you can experience a later puberty in some aspects, but in the 20s I guess it's something else.
Well I'm concerned but in a good way hahah.
Anymore drastic changes and I might give the visit a try.

Hope things are going great for you too!

Wolfmother

DAY IDK WHICH IT IS

Today was the same, studied, met my friends, went to the beach, ate, got back home.

My friends still don't believe me at times when I tell them that I don't watch p or and I don't m.

They think it's impossible & they don't seem to understand the problems of it.

They consider pmo as a substitute for sex when you can't get any real sex, and I did the same back then too.

But then later on I realised that flashing screen lights are never going to be a substitute for something that's real.

I definitely realised the problem when I couldn't get an erection in front of someone I found very attractive.

Another thing was, I've said no to meeting many women, women whom I found attractive and where we both knew things would get crazy later on at night.

I skipped on something real because I knew I could just sit at home and watch p and m.

Regret it now, but can't get back lost time. But that's alright cause I'm at such a great place rn.

But after quitting p, it feels like it wasn't just about the PIED, but it feels better in many other aspects of life too. It just feels much better in general.

Simplest thing of all, I'm not wasting my time in front of pixels on a screen.

Hope you all are doing great.