My Journey To Freedom!

Guys am back, after 3 months away from this forum I bring nothing but the usual sad stories, hitting the start button of my counter⏱️ once again, i know i said this several times before, but this time i will hit my first ever 💯 days!!!
20/01/2023 14:00⏳ (last relapse/start of current count)
STAYING STRONG!!!

Daybyday1988

No I don’t have either
Makes a massive difference man. I've been struggling to go more than a week without PMO for over a decade. Now, I'm coming up on 90 days clean with no end to my streak in sight. I highly recommend it. I use covenant eyes and have an accountability partner from here monitor my search history.

Makes a massive difference man. I've been struggling to go more than a week without PMO for over a decade. Now, I'm coming up on 90 days clean with no end to my streak in sight. I highly recommend it. I use covenant eyes and have an accountability partner from here monitor my search history.
Thank you, i will give it a try and see
I will also do my best in finding an accountable partner

Daybyday1988

Thank you, i will give it a try and see
I will also do my best in finding an accountable partner
yeah give it a shot. It only takes a minute to check your search history, wouldnt mind doing that for you if you needed someone. i get an email each day displaying what my AP has viewed and it is very clear right away in the email as to whether he has tried to access anything explicit

DAY 1:
I’m back! It’s been 5 months, i was in a never ending circle of streaming P during this time. I’m not new here, my goals are simple and straight…To quit P and M for good. My goal right now is to reach 90 days clean, my last longest streak i can remember was 3 weeks, so bar to this challenge for me is as high as the goals. This time around am willing to do all it takes, make all sacrifices necessary to become a better Muslim and person. I will try my best to post every single day during my 90 day streak, and that’s just the beginning…

DAY 2:
I’m clean of P and M. I just resumed school today, we are preparing for exams. Hope this will help me get over any urges that might cause relapse.

DAY 4:
Fine and good, No PMO, zero urges. I’m doing my best to be always amongst people. I believe that will help reduce the thoughts that could lead to any unnecessary triggers!

DAY 5:
Almost forgot to post update😅 I was about to go to bed then I remembered. It was a clean day free of PMO. My eyes are locked on completing those 90 days, and that is just the first step towards freedom!

DAY 9:
Another day free of PMO, can’t believe I’m one day away from spending 10 days free (1:9 of 90 days). Small achievement but serve as a motivation to be more focused and keep my eyes on the cake📌

DAY 10:
No PMO, focused on school activities. Exams getting closer than ever. I noticed I concentrate more now that I put my distance to PMO. Before I can’t spend 20 good minutes studying without getting distracted one way or the other.

DAY 12:
Another PMO free day, no serious urges yet, I guess because I get myself active and always amongst people. Eyeing to beat my personal record of 20 days. Staying strong 💪🏽