What should I do?

Yea I’m ashamed I let it get to that. I would venture into gay and tranny. Some gangbang. Just a lot of hardcore things. The thing is I’m not into any of that. I just needed it to get off.

Daybyday1988

same here bro, it was just all about the shock value. regular stuff didnt do it for me, needed the extreme crap just like you did. its good that you recognize that youre actually not into it in real life. many guys develope HOCD (homosexual obsessive compulsive disorder) from venturing into those genres. they constantly have to "check" and see if they are staright or gay and it ruins their lives

Yea it’s crazy I didn’t know you could get HOCD from that. Even when I needed more hardcore genres inside I knew I didn’t want to watch gay or other genres, because I knew I didn’t like it and wasn’t I to that. But idk what happened and I eventually watched it. I only watched it a couple times but still. And it’s so hard to go hard mode now a days. I went to a game store with my brother and saw adult magazines in the store. Like a girl in her bikini and I know I should see it. But it was everywhere I looked. It was bad. But I looked away best I could. That’s why it’s so hard. It feels like everyday I accidentally see smt sexual. And I can’t catch a break. It sucks.

Daybyday1988

Yeah its everywhere because its stimulating and people buy stuff simply because of its sexual nature. Kind of takes the value of sexuality away when it is everywhere at all times

Right that’s how it’s feels for me. And like I said it’s annoying and just super frustrating. I understand it’s not a relapse but it’s smt I just can’t look at.