PMO destroyed my willpower and vitality. Journal of my journey to 90 days and beyond without this nasty shit

DmdsDmt

That’s awesome dude. And hey — even if nothing else happens with her, that evening of fun was definitely worth staying clean. 🤘
Man thank you for the encouraging words! You are right. I am not sweating about this girl. She came over and we started to make out and grind on each other. I was lowkey anxious that my dick wont work but i had it hard for a bit. We didnt fuck cuz her sister had an "emergency" and she had to leave but that was bullshit straight up. I think she just doesn't wanna make me think she is a hoe, cuz i was smooth af. There is no way she wasnt down for it. I swear, all the pmo i was doing was because i was trying to avoid the tension in my life. But since i have started to just step into the tension and not run from it, my life just got way better and entertaining. Im still a bit anxious about my dick.. i hope it will work. If not, imma just play it cool and embrace it.

DmdsDmt

DAY 13

I have been feeling crazy energy lately. I did a very intense chest workout today and get a lot of attention from girls. I feel more calm with myself, although sometimes i have a hard time falling asleep. I think its the kick of testosterone that gives me so much energy. Its like i have a ball of fire in my belly and im ready for battle at any time. My dick hasn't been working tho. I get a boner in the morning but not very hard. Yesterday though i did aome qigong meditation and my dick started to get hard again.

Man thank you for the encouraging words! You are right. I am not sweating about this girl. She came over and we started to make out and grind on each other. I was lowkey anxious that my dick wont work but i had it hard for a bit. We didnt fuck cuz her sister had an "emergency" and she had to leave but that was bullshit straight up. I think she just doesn't wanna make me think she is a hoe, cuz i was smooth af. There is no way she wasnt down for it. I swear, all the pmo i was doing was because i was trying to avoid the tension in my life. But since i have started to just step into the tension and not run from it, my life just got way better and entertaining. Im still a bit anxious about my dick.. i hope it will work. If not, imma just play it cool and embrace it.
Hey man sounds good! Play it cool, be open and honest about it and embrace it. That's the best you can do. Also, libido + sex drive and hard erections will come around man, just a matter of time. Keep pushin!