Anyone interested in chatting

I'm up for chatting too. Is there a chat function on reboot nation? I'm actually in a google chat group with some people from another recovery site if you'd be interested in joining that.

I’ve asked the person who started the group chat if he’d be happy to add you to the group. At the moment the group only has men aged over 21 in it. Can I just check that you fit that description?

Jlied

I’m 42, what is this chat room like? What sort of things are talked about in there?

It’s pretty quiet to be honest. Just an idea we were trying out because the other forum we were on didn’t have a chat function. There are two of us who use it more than the others.

We just talk about when we’re struggling, things that help, what’s going on for us when things are going well.

Lately we were talking about feeling compassion and warmth for ourselves and how that can help when we’re feeling triggered.

Do you have a Google email address? If so you can message it to me and I’ll ask the person who started the group to add you.