my journey, 25, male, PMO since ~11, 100% ED, done with this shit forever, it did enough harm

Blondie

Respected Member
Thanks for sharing this @swimmer97.

This will get better for you brother.
When looking back, i cant even believe what i have done there to myself in these young years...... What ever.
I know it's easy to get into this kind of mood, and thought pattern, but it is best just to keep moving, and look forward. Not only to being clean, but to having your life back and dick working properly. No shame in that!

Keep killing it man, you inspire.

swimmer97

Day 39 no PMO

I know it's easy to get into this kind of mood, and thought pattern, but it is best just to keep moving, and look forward. Not only to being clean, but to having your life back and dick working properly. No shame in that!

Keep killing it man, you inspire.
Thank you Blondie for these kind words.

You are absolutely right. There is no benefit in fighting/feeling bad/regretting the past. Its a waste of time/energy/nerves etc.

Looking forward to a strong + working dick is something that makes me happy. lets do more of this!

swimmer97

Day 41

My morning erections came back. since 2-3 days i have rock hard morning erections. what an insane feeling!

Sometimes we dont know if anything happens becasue we can not look into our brains.

But this is a sign of healing. Feels so good.

swimmer97

Day 45

Half of 90 days is done. Wow this went fast.

When focusing on others things like working out, eating healthy etc forgetting the P thing, is easy.

Forgetting is maybe the wrong word but, P is like an evil clown that when you look at him, he gets bigger and more threatening the more you look at him. But, when you dont look at him, he gets really small until he is nearly gone.

What i wanna say is that even though we sometimes have bad urges we can somewhat decide ourself how big of a deal this whole thing is by refocusing our brain to things that make us happy. its that simple.

Have a great day friends.