30/m/uk/gay/pied

DrivingAtNight

right..here we go.

my name is ed, I'm 30 from the uk, I'm gay and I'm suffering with pied (big time).

this isn't my first time doing "this" and I'm currently on day 15-20 (I don't keep exact days). Though this is't my first day I'm currently in a very low and lonely head space right now and I could really do with someone like-minded to talk to.

I'm struggling.....

Onmyway19

right..here we go.

my name is ed, I'm 30 from the uk, I'm gay and I'm suffering with pied (big time).

this isn't my first time doing "this" and I'm currently on day 15-20 (I don't keep exact days). Though this is't my first day I'm currently in a very low and lonely head space right now and I could really do with someone like-minded to talk to.

I'm struggling.....
Thats a great start and brave of you to reach out. The 1st few weeks are some of the hardest, but it definitely pays off. That low and lonely head space is common, especially early. You're not alone.

DrivingAtNight

thank you, I appreciate you replying.

I know what I'm feeling is normal. I've done this before and saw fantastic results (down there). but in the past few days I've been hit with a tidal wave of emotions and my head is in a complete tail spin.

I hooked up with someone the other day, (long story short I wasn't ready and they were so nice about it). but its magnified the feelings of loneliness I had 100x and now I'm feeling EVERYTHING.
my body is like a mixing bowl of different emotions and all I want is to cuddle up to someone and be held.

Onmyway19

I know how you feel. Believe me. What brought me here was my dick not working. It took me learning I have to fix my head and my heart beforehand. Learning to deal with life's stresses and not turning to P or other sources of dopamine to cope. Finding good habits to replace the damaging behaviors. Things that truly make you feel good about yourself, not quick easy fixes.

We may not be able to hug you with our arms, but you'll find nothing but love and support here.

Daybyday1988

welcome,

my advice to you is to get a blocking software, and completely eliminate PMO and any related fantasies. it is very difficult to resist urges that come from addiction related brain changes like P addiction, primarily the deficiency in the prefrontal cortex (the part of the brain responsible for self control). once you get a head start and this part of the brain recovers a bit, resisting the urges becomes easier. your brain will usually balance itself out with enough time. keep coming to the forums for support and soon you will become re-sensitized to normal stimuli. together, we can all get our boners back.

DrivingAtNight

P
welcome,

my advice to you is to get a blocking software, and completely eliminate PMO and any related fantasies. it is very difficult to resist urges that come from addiction related brain changes like P addiction, primarily the deficiency in the prefrontal cortex (the part of the brain responsible for self control). once you get a head start and this part of the brain recovers a bit, resisting the urges becomes easier. your brain will usually balance itself out with enough time. keep coming to the forums for support and soon you will become re-sensitized to normal stimuli. together, we can all get our boners back.
Thank you for your advice!

I complete this process a couple of years ago but slipped up during lockdown/Covid.
I'm aware of the process and the ups and downs it will bring.
Yesterday was one of the worst tidal wave of emotions I've ever experienced though.

i have made HUGE progress over the last 48hours and I would love to maybe share the experience and help others in a group chat if anyones interested?

this can be a lonely process.