Flatline, dead feeling, death

Scorpio1990

Everyday I wake up and constantly hope to feel normal, no numbness, and no emptiness in my chest. Through this journey I have had thoughts I never had before of life. I use to look forward to living life and growing old but now days it seems to not matter. Also adding to it I am having aches and pain which feels like forever. I constantly think if this will last forever and will I loose everything I worked hard for since I lack motivation. I tried everything to get help from my doctor and therapist but the answer to my problem from them is medication which I never needed or took. My gf and family members tell me to turn to god but I feel that won’t make difference since I gave on religion years ago. I still push a try to do normal things to keep me going but man I wish knew the consequences of PMO. I can honestly say it ruin my life. I’ll keep pushing.

Daybyday1988

Youre dopamine receptors are just weak and tiny like most of ours. This causes you to feel "the blues" pretty much all the time. We all feel this way bro, no need to feel like youre alone. hard to get pleasure from pretty much anything else in life that other people do, because you have a neurological deficiency. Maybe this can be temporarily remedied with meds, but way way way better option is regaining the dopamine receptor density. this is done through abstaining PMO and fantasy, and to put that process into overdrive, moderately to intensely exercise as well as abstain from PMOF. This was proven in a study that i saw PMOflatine.com report about how recovering meth addicts regained dopamine receptor density at a rate of several times faster when they incorporated moderate intensity exercise into their routine.

If youre looking for a talk about God, I'm a Christian and and more than happy to talk to you on that and probably give you a different perspective. But that's up to you.

P ruined pretty much all of our lives man. 13 years for me and it'll be at least another year before im cured and can actually have a reasonable intimate life with my wife. So many wasted years and wasted potential.

God Bless,

-DbD

Scorpio1990

Yeah I been constantly doing my research every day for the past five months, I’m just trying to have some kind of hope. I was never like this. So it’s hard to adjust to these new feelings. I still try to live normal but I noticed I am becoming more numb and my memory has gotten worse. I was open to meds but I read they can make things worse and I never needed them before. I know it’s a waiting game but it’s tough specially in a relationship. Thank you

Daybyday1988

Have you tried exercising an hour per day 5 days a week? This brings up your natural dopamine levels and obviously tends to elevate mood

Scorpio1990

Honestly I use to workout for 12yrs and I have been muscular. As soon as I hit flatline I lost interest. I use work on cars too and I lost interest in them as well. I just work and work. I try to spend time with family and my gf.

Daybyday1988

I hear you man. Try just forcing yourself to exercise lets say 3 or 4 days a week. If that doesn't help your moods then maybe you do need meds but I'm no Dr.