Made it! 1 month!

Crackers1

So I hate doing this because I always feel like I get jinxed, but I'm down one month no PMO. The differences from the beginning till now. Although some of my psychosomatic symptoms are still there they are nowhere near as intense as they were in the beginning. I couldn't function I was crying in bed, I was waking up in the middle of the night with anxiety and couldn't go back to sleep. I couldn't function during the day. I still have anxiety, and eventually hopefully I can resolve it. Most of it's social anxiety. I think I'm going through a little bit of flatline right now.. Not completely flat but I'm not ogling women like I did before. a quick look and then I turn away. I don't know if the word is Optimism is the word I should be using, but I have to just trust everyday will hopefully get better.

Escapeandnevercomeback

Respected Member
So I hate doing this because I always feel like I get jinxed, but I'm down one month no PMO. The differences from the beginning till now. Although some of my psychosomatic symptoms are still there they are nowhere near as intense as they were in the beginning. I couldn't function I was crying in bed, I was waking up in the middle of the night with anxiety and couldn't go back to sleep. I couldn't function during the day. I still have anxiety, and eventually hopefully I can resolve it. Most of it's social anxiety. I think I'm going through a little bit of flatline right now.. Not completely flat but I'm not ogling women like I did before. a quick look and then I turn away. I don't know if the word is Optimism is the word I should be using, but I have to just trust everyday will hopefully get better.
Awesome bro! 1 month is a great beginning, don't forget this. The symptoms go away with time, of course, it's just a matter of grinding. I have 19 days myself and sometimes all this process is killing me.

TryingHarder

Good work, Crackers1. The first month is tough, but the reboot should get easier as time goes on. Be sure to take care of yourself during the reboot: eat right, get regular exercise, and a good night's sleep. Doing these things has certainly helped me get through the reboot as well as generally improving my mental health.

Escapeandnevercomeback

Respected Member
Good work, Crackers1. The first month is tough, but the reboot should get easier as time goes on. Be sure to take care of yourself during the reboot: eat right, get regular exercise, and a good night's sleep. Doing these things has certainly helped me get through the reboot as well as generally improving my mental health.
I definitely agree with the take care of yourself part. Unfortunately, even though I can take care of the first two, eating right and exercising, sleep is in general a chore for me. And now I'm working all week night shift...

Crackers1

Thanks trying harder. I was grossly obese when I 1st started. I was able to Drop almost 60 pounds in one Month. That is a drop in a bucket at how much more I have to go. It's only been the last day or so that I've gotten a pretty decent night sleep. I'm still very scared and skeptical, I would love to be intimate with my wife again As it has been quite some time. I also quit drinking. I'm still very scared though