The Press for freedom

Glyseria

Greetings, I have been on and off PMO for years. It has been a battle. There have been times were I managed to go a couple weeks free but then have that occasional slip up. I am now going to start afresh for a life of freedom. I am thinking about (1) Regular appoints to rehearse the cost, not just to my life but also to the life of others. I know that I am here on this earth for a reason. I don't just want to leave PMO forever, but I want that void filled with a new identity. Therefore i want to also take time to redefine who i am as well and consider what I am sowing toward. I know that also my actions are investments. Looking at the end of the line, the reality of eventually death is sobering for me. Day by Day, step by step with measured progress!

downhillfromhere

Welcome to the forums! I think it's really good that you're focusing on replacing what you're leaving behind with something new. I think that's a very important thing that most people learn will be critical for success. Not just for creating a new identity like you say, but for having specific things to go to when you get bored, distracted or triggered. For me it has been really strange how quickly I could forget what I was doing and just return to old habits. It takes time to build new habits, but it works!