One day is a time.

Alexey

Weekend is an uneasy time for me now since I'm left on my own with a lot of spare time. Had sexualized night dream again yet without O this time. Also I ran a lot yesterday -- possibly pushed too hard on myself.

However, 43 days no PM, 6 days no O.

One day is a Time

Alexey

Had erotic night dream and leaked today.

Didn't notice at first, since the pollution was very small. Likely I didn't notice them before either. The damaging effect is possibly also not substantial, since I haven't lost a lot of seed.

Yet I decide to take that into account nevertheless. So in my case the characteristic of leak is explicitly sexual night dream.

Didn't notice some special triggers the day before. Maybe it's just seed accumulation combined with continuous stress.

Before that I was (conventionally) 9 days clear.

Now 0 days no O, 47 days no PM

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Up to you how you count things, but I wouldn't worry about things you had no conscious choice about.

Alexey

Leaked tonight, half-dreaming. So I went 26 days without a full blown O.

And sexual thoughts are still present: when I move to the suburbs, when I sit in a dining hall full of young people. However, now they are not so acute. Anyway I have to be attentive. Especially during the three upcoming days.

73 days no PM

One day is a Time

Percival

Good for you to recognize the temptation potential. I used to work on a college campus and there was certainly a lot of eye-temptation around. But yes, the less you give in the less tempting it will be. Still always there, though.

Ezel

Respected Member
Leaked tonight, half-dreaming. So I went 26 days without a full blown O.

And sexual thoughts are still present: when I move to the suburbs, when I sit in a dining hall full of young people. However, now they are not so acute. Anyway I have to be attentive. Especially during the three upcoming days.

73 days no PM

One day is a Time
Hey Alexy, long time no see. What's up with you man??!

Alexey

@Ezel

Hello, buddy
I'm reasonably good, thank You. No fap still (I know now it's more than 90 days and don't count anymore).
Recently I also started studying. More specifically, I attend courses on thinking and brain work. Have a little spare time.

Still don't have gf and periodically feel uneasy in developing romantic relationships. But that's also ok.

Ezel

Respected Member
@Ezel

Hello, buddy
I'm reasonably good, thank You. No fap still (I know now it's more than 90 days and don't count anymore).
Recently I also started studying. More specifically, I attend courses on thinking and brain work. Have a little spare time.

Still don't have gf and periodically feel uneasy in developing romantic relationships. But that's also ok.
That's all I wanted to hear man. I'm glad 😊 you're living your life away from this poison. God bless you. Keep pushing king.

Alexey

POed today.

I was fired from the corporation and became at home alone with a lot of free time and not in a good mood.
Also there were a few failures to build relationships with women I liked.
So now my goal is not a job nor relationships, it is nofap.
Don't look at sexual material in any form, don't stare at girls photos in social media -- whether they are naked or half naked or in tight clothes.

PS By the way being clean for a long time I noticed more attention from women. But still there were no final fit.
Also before today relapse I went a long time even without a pollution.

Last edited: