One day is a time.

Alexey

Thank you all, folks. Your support does have a place in my recent successes.

Had another wet dream yesterday. So the reasonable choice for the next goal is to reduce frequency of leaks. Ideally I should not have them at all (some experienced guys claim that's possible and desirable), yet once in a month would be good also.

My motivation. In spite of the progress and the substantial step in the career, I still have filthy thoughts that still pull a lot of energy. The situation is better compared to the time when I was regularly fapping, yet I'm less focused, less motivated compared to the extent I once was.

While eradicating sexual thoughts doesn't seem possible I may be persistent in trying not to dwell on them. Sharing progress and observation should help.

17 hours no leak

One day is a Time

Alexey

~30 hours no leak

Had a bad sleep last night, yet didn't resort to habitual sexual thoughts this time. I decided it's better to spend the day sleepy (besides filthy thoughts don't help me to sleep much now). During the day I tracked the thoughts -- and they have been coming multiple times (especially when I felt dull), but I didn't let them dwell for long.

And still one more way to beat the thinking dependency (it's effective to advance from multiple directions simultaneously) is reading related material. This way I raise the informational dominant. I read the known thread from this site: rebooting as the best remedy . That is something like a Chinese book translation. Although some points are questionable (balding because of pollutions) I like to reread these posts. The author pays close attention to the wet dreams and why and how to get rid of them.

One day is a Time !

Alexey

2 days no leak

I've refreshed some reminders from reading. So what should be done to prevent emissions?

* Control sexual thoughts.
* Don't stay late at night (good sleep as I stated multiple times previously).
* Exercise -- trying to touch the floor with the palms probably helps.
* Healthy food.
* Limit alcohol (no alcohol ideally).
* Limit screen time (going out regularly, schedule in advance).
* Limit stress (not so easy, I'm on probation 90days:ROFLMAO: period at a new job at the moment and not everything is going well).

The goal is to pass this weekend without an emission.

One day is a Time

Alexey

7 days dry

Not bad, there is some progress. Successfully passed last weekend. The next goal is to pass the next weekend.

I've noticed that some guys here (TAN for example) are also aimed at going without emissions and have successes on this path. So possibly I also can.

One day is a Time

Alexey

Had a wet dream last night.

So I kept it dry for 14 days.

There are a number of possible reasons for only partial success. I have urges and didn't make the exercise last few days. So, to recap, I broke my own rules.

Will try to be more focused and persistent and go farther next time.

Last edited:

Alexey

Again, wet dream tonight. Becoming a little bit puzzled. I don't think that sexual thoughts, although still present, are as intensive as before. Likely, I should seek some more information on the matter.

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Have you tried giving yourself the suggestion (right before you sleep) that you will wake up if you start to have an erotic dream? That works well for a friend of mine.

TakeActionNow

Respected Member
Again, wet dream tonight. Becoming a little bit puzzled. I don't think that sexual thoughts, although still present, are as intensive as before. Likely, I should seek some more information on the matter.

Nocturnal penile tumescence typically happens 3 to 5 times at night when you're asleep, so you won't know about it.

During this time when the penis is erect, certain conditions might lead to a conducive stimulating environment for ejaculation.

This includes
1. Drinking excessive water before bedtime (urgency)
2. Alcohol before bedtime (urgency)
3. Excessively tired or stressed (deep sleep)
4. Overly tight or loose underwear, or in the nude with cover. (Stimulation)
4. too cold temperature (stimulation)
5. Pillows or bolsters between leg (stimulation)

Basically internal and external factors:
1. Internal means body factors that makes sleep time erections more pronounced
2. External means environmental conditions than cause further stimulation to the penis.

You have to identify the precursors to your emissions.

Easiest at the moment is not to drink water after 7pm, also no alcohol or beer, and try to empty your bladder fully before bed. Try changing clothing, posture or bedsheet.
Try to get more rest at regular hours.

Keep a journal of your pre bedtime routine and condition so you'd know.

Also helpful is to video yourself when you sleep. Then you'd understand your
sleep cycle and movements and what might cause your emissions.

Last edited:

TakeActionNow

Respected Member
Haha thank you. I can't remember what I wrote 5 yrs ago. Must be embarrassing!
I feel my journey truly started around June last year. If you can identify a change in tone in my writings, please let me know!

All the best!

Alexey

TAN, there is a good stuff in your early writings too. For example at some time before 2018 you wrote:
Behind every action is a choice.
Behind every non action is also a choice.
How we spend our time is a choice.
Choose wisely.

5 days without leak

One day is a Time

Alexey

wet dream again

At least I was going dry for 14 days

Possibly the cause is that I had a bad sleep and had sexual thoughts for quite a while (was not alert enough) these last few days.

One day is a Time