Let's call it "the final thread"

new reality

I'm doing something different for the next few days ("in real life"), so I might not be posting much for a short while.

Still clean, despite a couple of temptations yesterday evening. One of them was just one of those things, but the other two were like those "hangovers" we sometimes get with this type of addiction, things along the lines of autofill suggestions of things we might have searched for and so on.

Definitely don't have a huge amount of time to type much right now, but I intend to stay clean and to focus on healthier things instead. Fortunately, most things are healthier really lol

new reality

Some chat room usage but no M or O. Still counts as a form of edging. I'm sure I've said it before but I've got to avoid two sites in particular, 100 per cent.

new reality

Reset last night.

Today I had one last peek at those two sites. Now I plan to stay away from them for at least a hundred days! So 14th May then.

new reality

Checking in. I've been very busy. Was a little stressed about a couple of things. One of them is now resolved, hopefully. The other thing is ongoing but I have an idea or two about what to do. I guess lol. It might not necessarily work out.