A Long time due battle that I need to stop ignoring

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Hi guys!

I had a small breakdown yesterday, so next week I will be back to my house to see my family and take some rest for two weeks.

I think I was getting burn-out. A lot of stress and a lot of uncertainty for a long period of time.

It will be good for me to rest, I organized it all and everything worked out fine in the end. I'm happy about it. This month I will be also be able to work enough hours, so it should be fine.

Apart from that, I hd fantasies this morning, which is dangerous. I have to remind myself every day that I'm a addict and that I'm trying to fight this serious addiction. It is too easy to forget that when the monkey brain activates and urges come.

Just another day of no P, no O and no fantasies!.
I commit to not touching my dick through the day, and I will be specially careful tomorrow in the morning, as it is my most vulnerable moment.
Glad to hear you are taking the necessary steps to engage in self-care. I hope you have a good visit.

Trisquel

Hi guys.

I had a pretty bad relapse a couple of days ago. Today it is my 4th day clean.

I knew that I was doing something bad all along, I judt didn't seem to care about it.
I think I was feeling so low that I was thinking that relapsing would be better than not doing it.

Anyway, I know that I'm still in this track and I'm still fighting this fight.

I'm going to travel back home today, and I will see my family.

That's all for now, I will see yu later guys. Still walking this track✌🏻✌🏻

Takeoff

Hello Trisquel,
I know how it feels when it's like you just don't care anymore. From experience I know what's most important is to get right back on the track and not go into some behavioral loop.
You'll make it, fingers crossed! And have a nice meeting!

Trisquel

Hello Trisquel,
I know how it feels when it's like you just don't care anymore. From experience I know what's most important is to get right back on the track and not go into some behavioral loop.
You'll make it, fingers crossed! And have a nice meeting!
Thanks for your advice!

I think I've been falling in some behavioral loop these days. I will try to get back into track these days.

Trisquel

Thanks!

These days I've been doing a bit better. I'm with my family, and I'm resting and relaxing.
I'm just trying to read, do pleasant things and dtay away from P and P subtitues.

Sometimes I have slips, but I'm able to realize it, say to myself "wtf are you doing", and continue with my life.

I compromise to one more day tomorrow of no P, no subtitues, and no fantasies. I will be specially careful in the morning, where I am most vulnerable.

See you later guys

Trisquel

Hi guys.

Just another day!
I compromise to No P, no P subtitues and no fantasies today!
Just another day.

I also have been relapsing with my videogame addiction lately, but I uninstalled the game I use yesterday. I've realized it's just another addiction that drains my energy and my time, so I'm not using it anymore.

That's all for now!

See you later guys