Who has successfully rebooted with sex?

Scorpio1990

I been feeling like so empty each morning, until today I felt pretty good. I had sex last night and I managed to get hard just seeing her naked. Some how I can manage to get hard when sex is around the corner. I can actually last and go three rounds. Unfortunately I orgasm. I know to abstain and avoid orgasm but it kinda hard to specially when in the moment. I am just thinking maybe it’s the chaser affect. Keep in mind I use no ed drugs.

Scaliac

Hi buddy. Came on today to get some clarification about exactly this myself. Had a doll over last night, that stayed over, and I decided to get an O for for the first time in god knows how long.. Ended up having 3 of them, and I am now worried about the aftermath of basically draining the sacks of all the energy that has been saved up.. Last time I O'd the brain fog and headaches were bad. Do you get any of these, or is it mainly that empty feeling? Hope you're doing ok, stay strong.

Scorpio1990

Hi buddy. Came on today to get some clarification about exactly this myself. Had a doll over last night, that stayed over, and I decided to get an O for for the first time in god knows how long.. Ended up having 3 of them, and I am now worried about the aftermath of basically draining the sacks of all the energy that has been saved up.. Last time I O'd the brain fog and headaches were bad. Do you get any of these, or is it mainly that empty feeling? Hope you're doing ok, stay strong.
Honestly I don’t feel the headaches no more but the Anhedonia and loneliness still linger. It’s so crippling.The empty feeling just doesn’t go away.