Going Hard mode until I get my Libido back.

Scorpio1990

So I believe I am now single, my girlfriend wanted to take a break because she couldn’t handle my emotions this past weekend, which she told me Tuesday and made it clear today. I don’t do breaks because in my past I was hooking up with girls when they were on breaks including her. I think it’s stupid to get back with someone who ain’t willing to hold you down on your worst moments. I met her when I was 14 and our sex life started when we were 20. I was having sex with her on and off for 9 years and the past almost three years constantly until I had pied back in March. Honestly I can say it sucks but because I can’t feel much I now pretty much don’t care. In fact since I have memory loss due to the depression and low dopamine I can hardly remember her face or some past experiences which makes things a lot easier. I actually had sex with a older woman last night which we both enjoyed which is the last time I will. At this point if no orgasm guarantees me out of flatline I’m all for it. I just hope it doesn’t last so many years. Wish me luck brothers and thanks for all your support you guys.