Step by step from the trash

Yuki

17/12/2022, 10:44 A.M
The next day
Yesterday was a good day with no PMO.

Today is Saturday, I have a lot of free time, so make a to-do list to improve myself, avoid PMO too.
- Not using phone as long as possible.
- Reading book (Nobody's Boy is a good choice).
- Clean my room.
- Learn English.
- Practice mental calculation.

Flatline is coming, I must be careful.​

Yuki

19/12/2022, 09:37 AM
The next day
Yesterday was a beautiful day and I didn't PMO.

I just discovered that wanting to pee, for some reason, is related to the urge, in other words, I will be urge because I want to pee. Interesting!

Because of PMO, I always stay at home and afraid of contact with strangers. To overcome my weakness, I will attend an event organized by my school. It will be a nightmare, but I'll get through it.

Today is a beautiful day, sunny and no PMO, hopefully.

God follow you, keep strong.​

Yuki

19/12/2022, 09:31 PM
Update
This afternoon's event, although I lacked confidence due to crowds, but I was able to learn many good lessons, some of which made me seriously think about my perspective and future.

Now talking about the present, I am under the urge and almost listen to its whisper.

Let's make a to-do list to extinguish it:
- Clean house.
- Wash dishes.
- Shutdown phone until tomorrow.
- Do homework.
- Learn by heart sth.
- water trees.
20-min exercise immediately done after finishing today's diary.

Yuki

2/1/2023, 5:00 AM
The next day
Hello, happy new year, hope all is well with you.

for the first time in my life, I-with-no-PMO celebrate the new year with my family, it was amazing.

Many opportunities open up after quitting PMO, I'm trying my best to grab opportunities so I'm often tired, that's also why there is no log in previous days.

Today is the first day I can wake up early, prepare breakfast and exercise... I hope I can maintain this habit for a long time.

Once again, Happy New Year to you and your family.