Overwhelmed with my own reboot

Scorpio1990

I have been so overwhelmed with my reboot lately. I feel like I can’t live my potential. The Anhedonia sucks so bad. I try to keep busy but the constant thoughts of feeling numb is unbearable. Just venting. I’m trying to stay positive.

I have been so overwhelmed with my reboot lately. I feel like I can’t live my potential. The Anhedonia sucks so bad. I try to keep busy but the constant thoughts of feeling numb is unbearable. Just venting. I’m trying to stay positive.
Just stay positive please and when ever the thought comes you tose it away like a goal keeper. Yes surely the thought must come so be ready for it like a goal keeper, as it comes you tose it away like the Bible says in the book of Proverbs. Guide your heart with all deligence because out of it are the issues of life.

Scorpio1990

Just stay positive please and when ever the thought comes you tose it away like a goal keeper. Yes surely the thought must come so be ready for it like a goal keeper, as it comes you tose it away like the Bible says in the book of Proverbs. Guide your heart with all deligence because out of it are the issues of life.
I’m definitely trying. I just miss my old self. My old personality and I feel alone. Never have I felt alone. I have the support and it just feels horrible.

Chris1986

Keep up the good work and you will feel like you are rejoining the living again.
Your brain is going through a lot of rewiring. You need to give it time and keep living the life you truly want to live. Not tainted by P.