It’s changing my mood

Hello there, including today i am clean five days but there is one problem which is “some bad decisions I made my past are coming into my mind today and making me feel ashamed, worthless, any recommendation?

thanks.

Simon2

Let it go. Focus on the moment, which is you five days clean. This can be a new life, and the past doesn't have to define our future. Facing our addiction will often bring up old demons. Look at them, then tell them that they have no more power over you and turn away from them!

Let it go. Focus on the moment, which is you five days clean. This can be a new life, and the past doesn't have to define our future. Facing our addiction will often bring up old demons. Look at them, then tell them that they have no more power over you and turn away from them!
Thanks man I appreciate.

Hello there, including today i am clean five days but there is one problem which is “some bad decisions I made my past are coming into my mind today and making me feel ashamed, worthless, any recommendation?

thanks.

Shame is a natural emotion that can be difficult to overcome, but there are some things you can try that may help:
1 Acknowledge and accept your feelings: It's okay to feel shame. It's a normal emotion that everyone experiences at some point. Accepting your feelings can help you better understand and manage them.
2 Reflect on the cause of your shame: Take some time to think about what has caused you to feel shame. This can help you identify patterns or triggers and find ways to address them.
3 Practice self-compassion: Be kind to yourself. Remember that everyone makes mistakes, and it's okay to be imperfect. Try to talk to yourself the way you would talk to a friend in the same situation.
4 Seek support: It can be helpful to talk to someone you trust about your feelings of shame. This could be a friend, family member, or therapist. Sharing your feelings with someone else can help you process them and work through them.
5 Make amends: If your feelings of shame are related to something you did or said that caused harm to others, try to make amends. This can be a difficult and vulnerable process, but it can be a powerful way to address and heal from your feelings of shame.
6 Practice forgiveness: Forgive yourself for any mistakes or actions that have caused you to feel shame. Remember that everyone makes mistakes, and it's important to be kind and understanding towards yourself.
7 Seek out new experiences: Taking on new challenges and trying new things can help you build confidence and self-esteem, which can in turn help you overcome feelings of shame.

Shame is a natural emotion that can be difficult to overcome, but there are some things you can try that may help:
1 Acknowledge and accept your feelings: It's okay to feel shame. It's a normal emotion that everyone experiences at some point. Accepting your feelings can help you better understand and manage them.
2 Reflect on the cause of your shame: Take some time to think about what has caused you to feel shame. This can help you identify patterns or triggers and find ways to address them.
3 Practice self-compassion: Be kind to yourself. Remember that everyone makes mistakes, and it's okay to be imperfect. Try to talk to yourself the way you would talk to a friend in the same situation.
4 Seek support: It can be helpful to talk to someone you trust about your feelings of shame. This could be a friend, family member, or therapist. Sharing your feelings with someone else can help you process them and work through them.
5 Make amends: If your feelings of shame are related to something you did or said that caused harm to others, try to make amends. This can be a difficult and vulnerable process, but it can be a powerful way to address and heal from your feelings of shame.
6 Practice forgiveness: Forgive yourself for any mistakes or actions that have caused you to feel shame. Remember that everyone makes mistakes, and it's important to be kind and understanding towards yourself.
7 Seek out new experiences: Taking on new challenges and trying new things can help you build confidence and self-esteem, which can in turn help you overcome feelings of shame.
Thanks bro.