Day 1?

Simler

Hello!
Yesterday was a difficult day. Watched some videos… but I made it: I didn’t masturbate. It was weird, I stoped and said “I’m not going to do this! I’m going to stop it!” It was so stupid because I really knew what I was doing to myself, how much pain I’m giving me, how much time I’m loosing… and I have so much to do.
I’m struggling with this for 35 years… I had times when I was able to avoid it, the longer I made it was almost a month. But now… I’m tired, I’m exhausted of beginning, and feeling it’s not worthy, of falling in the same.
It’s a sin, a shame that I carry in my soul, probably something that I’ll take the rest of my life…
Thank you all for reading this! Good fight for all! I’m tired… really tired and 😔!

TakeActionNow

Respected Member
Welcome to the start of a much better life!
Dr Trish Leigh on YouTube is our go to expert advisor on all things about this addiction and how to get over it the fastest!

Simler

Welcome to the start of a much better life!
Dr Trish Leigh on YouTube is our go to expert advisor on all things about this addiction and how to get over it the fastest!
Thank´s for the answer and the support! It´s good to feel that someone is with us!

I'm new on here as well, first day actually. It's good to find that others are struggling with same or similar behaviors as myself, hopefully we can benefit much from sharing in our struggles.