Believe in the Process

Hunter_

Asked my friend's Netflix credentials and opened Netflix to watch a movie. Movie Thumbnails triggered and clouded my mind for a moment, without wasting much time, i uninstalled Netflix, deleted my friend's credentials, and came here to write.

Ezel

Respected Member
Asked my friend's Netflix credentials and opened Netflix to watch a movie. Movie Thumbnails triggered and clouded my mind for a moment, without wasting much time, i uninstalled Netflix, deleted my friend's credentials, and came here to write.
That's what I'm talking about. Well done. you have to Destroy those bridges that connects you with that filth.
Onwards hunter.

Hunter_

Day 0

I have relapsed after watching a movie which had a triggering scene. This addiction, i can't able to win with willpower.

I feel bad to be back at the day 0, how many times i try. Sometimes I used to think there isn't a way out form this curse. But i will try again.

From now i will update my journal twice a day and spend more time here. I hope this will help me to stay from the filth.

Last edited:

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Treat triggers as an exercise opportunity...not permission. Get prepared. What will you do when you see the next one? Have a plan.

Hunter_

Day 1

@Androg, i will stay away from triggers as far as possible. Incase if encounter any trigger, i am thinking to write here or taking deep breaths or listen to music.

Now i will also put efforts to evaluate which methods works best for me.