Something you can do to increase your streaks.

ArthurHale

I'm a beginner on the NoFap journey, and used to get consistent 2 or 3 day streaks. Then one thing changed. Instantly after such low streaks, 2 days, 2 days, 3 days, I managed to (so far) get up to 21 days. No linear progression, just an instant skyrocket. What was the one thing that changed? I had gained a greater purpose in my life (albeit it was a temporary one).
I began concepting and working on developing this video game (I'm into game design). My life had a future to look forward to. I didn't even once think of PMO during those 21 days (20; I thought about it today 😅) because I was too busy working on my future, which was laid out in front of me.
When you set up a future for yourself you are carving out a clear path to follow amongst all the more 'unhealthy' paths so to speak, making it easier to follow. If you did not have such a path carved out, you would not know which path to follow.
So the simplest answer is this: try to find a greater purpose (outside your self) to pursue, have a future to look forward to.