For a life worth living

Blondie

Respected Member
Hey @AJ7, they're going well, thank you. I finished up my spring semester a few weeks ago, and now I have one more week of summer class and then a little break! :cool:

Take care

AJ7

Day 29

Enjoyed the long weekend. Did a bunch of clean up around the house. Played with my two pitbulls. Got a lot of weight lifting in, prepared for a presentation tomorrow and spent quality time with my wife. Life is going well 😎

AJ7

Day 34

doing alright. I did find myself staring quite a bit at the beach today as there were some attractive women with every turn of the head. I know pmo would achieve nothing for me, any sort of urge I get from this will pass.

Blondie

Respected Member
I did find myself staring quite a bit at the beach today as there were some attractive women with every turn of the head.
Let that sexual energy flow through you. Take a deep breath and feel it go up you spine into your back. I know this sounds fucking weird and new agey, but it works for me so give it a try. Then go and do something with that energy: something creative, a workout or whatever.

Nice job on 34 days.

AJ7

Day 35
Let that sexual energy flow through you. Take a deep breath and feel it go up you spine into your back. I know this sounds fucking weird and new agey, but it works for me so give it a try. Then go and do something with that energy: something creative, a workout or whatever.

Nice job on 34 days.
Thank you @Blondie I needed that! It’s easy to let the energy build up untamed but I know I have to learn to harness and control it and use it for my benefit.

AJ7

Day 0

I’m sad to report a relapse but I know it is an important thing to do to get back on track.

Before getting into what caused the relapse, I wanted to share a few positives. Since joining the forum earlier in the year, I’ve had a few of my best months ever in terms of confidence, motivation and relationships. It has helped me tremendously being in this group. I feel like I’m on the right trajectory and will eventually have this addiction behind me.

Now for the relapse. These aren’t excuses but I do feel like it is important to share what put me in a low and vulnerable state to learn from it. I just got back from a vacation celebrating my 30th birthday. It was a great time but I consumed a lot of junk food and alcohol and did not get the best sleep. There were also multiple triggers that I should have handled better like having my guard up around attractive women. I cracked the door just a little and the itch started and I started thinking illogically.

next time, I need to journal more and collect my thoughts.

I need to limit my alcohol consumption the next time I drink and not stray too far from my diet.

This one stings but I have to pick myself up and keep moving forward.