Good morning

TakeActionNow

Respected Member

You are going through post acute withdrawal symptoms. All your described symptoms are consistent.

Know that rebooting is a stressful body and mind process. You need to prepare for and practice the healing process
Please find information to help you heal better.

TakeAction. Great video, thxs a lot. It explains a lot of things.

Today is day 14. Two weeks!

So far no cravings today - but I have been busy at work, so I have have not had any time to think much about relapsing.
I am a musician and I spend much of my time on my own, practicing and preparing for rehearsels, concerts and so on. When I am all alone, the cravings come to me.

Right now I have an hour off, before I have a rehearsel. I am at work right now. I keep the passwords for my blockers here at work. I feel so tempted to take the passwords home with me. Because tonight I have 3-4-5 hours alone before wife comes home. What a "great time" I could have.... I think, I will remain strong and leave the passwords here at work. But the temptation is strong, and I know for sure, that if I did not have the blockers I would go straight home tonight and.....

TakeActionNow

Respected Member
You might have too much time to yourself without a side hobby or pursuit.

I have 2 to 3 hrs every night to myself after my child goes to sleep with my wife and I never had to seek out P.

I fill that time with things to do or learn.
Journalling plenty is also one of the side activities I do. Currently I'm playing sudoku.

Other than that I spend a lot of time during the day reflecting my daily achievements. Yes it's nothing special anyone can do what I do, but it isn't about greatness, its just to help me feel so good about myself that I don't need additional feel-good such as through PMO.

Learning to feel good about ourselves, about anything, takes time and practice. How about you give it a go.

You got this.