serious damage 24 from India virgin no female friends

Johncane

Hi everyone I am 24 from India addicted since 2012 when I was like 12 years old I started watching p*** as a timepass but time I didn't know how it became habit and in 2016 I got addicted it was very hard to quit that them but now it is more hard and it is getting more and more hard I don't know what to say more but what I am feeling right now he is an emptyness I feel like she as around people I have no confidence in myself I don't know what to do in future I have sleeplessness no concentration at all studies low in academics don't know what to do in my career not sure about my career lot of things are going on but I don't know what to do things are getting away was it has been like 6 months that I have been master waiting for times a day I know I don't even know how I living side I don't have any feelings I don't have much friends I have friends but all are selfish I am selfish to have started objective for you very bad about started objective science never this was never a part of my life it goes against my moral but still I am objective fine whenever I see a beautiful more working around I just think how much I would get the masturbating to the about thinking about her else I just search a woman online just feel that woman is object to masturbate to you know not having any sexual and Carter till now I am 23 I am not having any sexual and quarter s is going on I feel like I am depressed I don't know what to do

Hunter_

@Johncane, Don't take the stress of addiction, career, academics all at the same time. First, prioritise on the things which you need to give more attention.

Since your addiction brought all other problems free of cost, focus on ways to quit it. Read and write journals regularly, Do exercise & meditation. I mean do whatever that helps you to stays away from this flith. By staying away from P, you can improve slowly but for surely.

"I am not saying leaving P is easy, but it is not impossible"

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Are you exercising daily? Meditating? Do you need professional help for your depression?

Johncane

@Johncane, Don't take the stress of addiction, career, academics all at the same time. First, prioritise on the things which you need to give more attention.

Since your addiction brought all other problems free of cost, focus on ways to quit it. Read and write journals regularly, Do exercise & meditation. I mean do whatever that helps you to stays away from this flith. By staying away from P, you can improve slowly but for surely.

"I am not saying leaving P is easy, but it is not impossible"
I think I feel you understand what you are trying to say I know you are right I think you are right I need to prioritise things I need to do first . And I think addiction comes first cause without it I won't be able to focus on anything else I think I need to treat first and then think about my academy I have this coming front of me this month I think I need to first with edition and started exercise since yesterday I feel sick today I think my body is not adapting I think it's one of the withdrawl I think I need to work on I am not able to me detail I am not even socializing which is the best for me and yourself thinking

Johncane

Are you exercising daily? Meditating? Do you need professional help for your depression?
Just started exercise in yesterday I am not able to meditate but I think I should try from today I think I need professional for my depression but I don't have anyone near me for that nobody no professional in my country understand this type of addiction

arcana

I've had the same situation for many years since I was a teenager, I've tried many psychotherapists, techniques, practitioners, and I'll say one thing: it's a matter of low sensitivity of the brain, it's a matter of physiology, inside, not from the outside. Therefore, the only way out is to simply avoid addiction and other types of dopamine overdoses on the brain (alcohol, grass.) My brain only started to recover after 3-4 years. Masturbation has slowed my recovery.

Remove the big bursts of dopamine on the brain, and just relax and accept this state, not fight it.

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Just started exercise in yesterday I am not able to meditate but I think I should try from today I think I need professional for my depression but I don't have anyone near me for that nobody no professional in my country understand this type of addiction
Well, the good news is that researchers have discovered that exercise is actually a more effective anti-depressant than meds. But I still encourage you to get professional help. There are online options."Arcana" is right that the key is to get your brain back in balance by taking healthy measures...and being patient. Sucks, I know. Stay strong. It will get better.