Advice After 100 Days!

T

toreador

Excellent list! Reading some of the success stories here really gives me a boost. Items 1 and 2 are of the utmost importance as I can tell from previous attmpts.

L

Leon

Thank you, Toreador.

Items 1 and 2 are key, though they require a diligence on our part.

I'm constantly modifying what works for me, and am actually working on a more organized system.

Stay tuned.

T

toreador

What I also would add: Never listen to your addicted brain rationalising. When it comes up with clever arguments, tell it to shut up. Immediately. I could fill a notebook or two with arguments of all sort about why I should stop rebooting now and just have have half an hour of PMO. It has to be absolutely clear that one never enters into a discussion with the addiction.

Regards, Toreador

L

Leon

toreador said:
What I also would add: Never listen to your addicted brain rationalising. When it comes up with clever arguments, tell it to shut up. Immediately. I could fill a notebook or two with arguments of all sort about why I should stop rebooting now and just have have half an hour of PMO. It has to be absolutely clear that one never enters into a discussion with the addiction.

Regards, Toreador

Excellent point, brother. That will be part of my new system, how to recognize and resist the addictive voice.

F

Feetfirst

Leon, brilliant post! Thank you so much for the time and effort that went into writing this post. I will reread and learn from it. I really like your positive approach of transforming adverse conditions, using faith and using patience rather than resistance. These are tools of wisdom. Thank you again Leon. I am very happy you are here. FF

L

Leon

Thank you for your kind words, F.F.

As stated above to Toreador was that I'm currently working on a system based on what's worked for me, which contains a lot more insights that I actually learned after those first 100 days. I may link to a special website for that in order to help others from a more specialized standpoint.

I am greatly encouraged and thankful that my meager offerings can be of service to you.

Peace profound.