Getting back to life

johnleesmith65

Yes
You can experience fatigue, pain and nausea during reboot. Lot of different symptoms but usually these are the common ones.
Just accept these things as chanllenge, and don?t give up.
Easy said than done, you it?s you who has to do it.

achilles heel

jkkk said:
The last few days are much up and down. There is a certain volatility in moods.

There is also sometimes a stiffness in muscles - I know that feeling pretty well from my first reboot.

I remember that on Gary Wilson's site there is an article showing one rebooter's mood ratings in the 90-day reboot period. It is a very interesting read - try to dig that up. Total up and down. Shows very well what the brain does to us when we deprive it of the crucial material it relied on for years.

This is my main problem because I feel I can't even trust myself. The question "Is what I am feeling now real or a trick played by my brain?" sounds like schizophrenia and that's how I feel sometimes during this journey.

Are you still doing ok?

jkkk

I'm not sure I'm OK. I think withdrawals are hitting me pretty hard - I got stifness around my neck and back. I already know this feeling, been through that years ago. Only that it is not nice. But what can I do - nothing, just try to keep going on.

jkkk

hey achilles, thanks for the good words!

I keep walking, there is no other option.

It ain't easy - my moods are pretty low, I would say. It's something reported - variation of moods can keep up in the reboot pretty long, so it's like I know about it. I just try to accept it. No one said it will be all nice ;)

I think I miss the addiction. It's such a strange feeling. The longing. Sorrow after leaving something so dependable behind you.

I say myself - so be it, I need to get myself outside of my comfort zone. I need it badly to grow as a person.

achilles heel

It's impressive how you stay calm despite the bad mood, I guess that's the key why you had lots of success in terms of rebooting before. Great mindset of having in mind a long term change to go through short term suffering. It's just hard to know that the "cure" for withdrawals is just one click away...

johnleesmith65

jkkk said:
I say myself - so be it, I need to get myself outside of my comfort zone. I need it badly to grow as a person.
I hope you are doing good.
Yes we all need to get out of comfort zones and grow as individuals.
Love yourself, be proud of yourself.

Fappy

Respected Member
Hey jkkk,
Long time no e-see
Nice to see youre still fighting the good fight!
There will be days that are harder than others to be sure. But you seem to be making good progess as usual.
Whats been teh hardest thing recently? the thing that nearly throws you over the edge.
Fap

jkkk

Guys, I'm still on the road here with you, no worries.

Thanks for all the warm wishes, it's so kind.

Life is becoming an emotional affair now. It always amazes just how disconnected with emotions one becomes when using PMO and acting out.

I wonder if it's not the most difficult part of the reboot.

jkkk

Further down the road the urges don't how any signs of abating. I am surprised. I didn't remember that this can happen but apparently it can. It's a level of urges that is very difficult to control. Or more. It cannot be controlled actually. It can only be lived through. I did not sleep well lately and will not for some time and I need to get used to that.