morning erecrion suddenly gone! help!

Today is day 43 of my reboot.

In the initial days of my reboot I was getting erections in between my sleep but not in the morning when I used to get up. The quality was very bad. I know about them because I am getting them in between my sleep.

From day 37 to 40..I started getting morning wood. The quality was hard. Not rock hard though.

Now since last 3 days..when I get up in between my sleep..There is no erection and similarly there is no morning wood.
Where has it gone??

And last night I woke up in between my sleep and noticed my pajamas  were wet. The penis wasn't erect..and there was sinens over my pajamas.

I didn't have any sexual dream.

What is this?

Gabe Deem

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
@ johnperkins
From day 37 to 40..I started getting morning wood...Now since last 3 days..when I get up in between my sleep..There is no erection and similarly there is no morning wood. Where has it gone??

This is something that happens to many guys, and why we say that recovery process is not linear. My morning wood was very inconsistent for a few months. However, over time it became more and more regular and consistent, and slowly increased in firmness. If it comes and goes that is nothing to worry about during your reboot, that is to be expected.

And last night I woke up in between my sleep and noticed my pajamas  were wet. The penis wasn't erect..and there was sinens over my pajamas.

I'm guessing by "sinens" you mean semen (male ejaculation). This is a wet dream, where you orgasm while you are sleeping, and is very common during reboots. It took me a few weeks to have one myself but then I had them fairly regularly the rest of my reboot. You do not always dream with them though, and sometimes, like you experienced, you simply wake up wondering what happened.

Nothing to worry about. It is your bodies natural way of releasing itself and staying functional. This is why guys do not "have" to masturbate, your body will take care of itself.

Congrats on 43 days, keep going strong with the reboot your doing great

Viper

Gabe Deem said:
This is something that happens to many guys, and why we say that recovery process is not linear. My morning wood was very inconsistent for a few months. However, over time it became more and more regular and consistent, and slowly increased in firmness. If it comes and goes that is nothing to worry about during your reboot, that is to be expected.

That is certainly a relief to read. Because the second I start getting morning wood and then lose it a few days later, I too would freak out. I'll be willing to settle for morning rubber at this juncture.

savingmysoul

I too run in spurts with morning wood - somedays its just there, some days its not, some days it really there!

I have noticed lately, that when i get up early to say let the dog out after 3-4 hours of sleep, i have  - night wood?  I go back to bed and then no morning wood.  I am not sure if this is good, bad, or indifferent.

any thoughts?