Why not....

yeahjustJon

Ok, so I'm finally at a point where I know I need to take (non)action here. I'm experiencing PIED, and began my reboot 2 days ago. This is for me and anyone who wants to read it. I've been doing the PMO thing daily for years....and now I'm reaping what I've sown....having trouble with real life situations....so I decided to stop. I'm going to do my best to put something on here every day, but it's not going to be easy. I'm here for people who want to help or who think I can help them through this thing we're all trying to do.

Stay strong, bros....there will be more to come.

yeahjustJon

Ok, so Day 3 is just about in the books (I work nights, so that makes it more difficult to post on schedule at times). I think working at nights contributed to this becoming a problem. Hard to manage a regular social schedule when I sleep while those in my city are awake. But it's getting more manageable. I do have a couple of women I date, but nothing serious or steady right now....I just noticed that it takes me way, way more than it used to to "get in the mood" and I'm willing to do this to help....

Today wasn't a bad day. I had some problems focusing, but that's ok.  I know it's part of the process and the process has helped many so it's not a bad thing to try. I'm grateful I got through another day and I'm looking forward to the better times ahead.....

Stay strong, bros.....this is doable.

bzarfas

yeahjustJon said:
Ok, so Day 3 is just about in the books (I work nights, so that makes it more difficult to post on schedule at times). I think working at nights contributed to this becoming a problem. Hard to manage a regular social schedule when I sleep while those in my city are awake. But it's getting more manageable. I do have a couple of women I date, but nothing serious or steady right now....I just noticed that it takes me way, way more than it used to to "get in the mood" and I'm willing to do this to help....

Today wasn't a bad day. I had some problems focusing, but that's ok.  I know it's part of the process and the process has helped many so it's not a bad thing to try. I'm grateful I got through another day and I'm looking forward to the better times ahead.....

Stay strong, bros.....this is doable.
I like your spirit and enthusiasm
what if you are on PMO and a girl wants to hook up? will that hurt or help your progress?