Perhaps an "off topic" section on this forum?

Pr3c1se

I think it would be helpful to add an "off topic" section.  It would allow forum members to bond and become friends, find common interests etc, and more importantly be accountable for one each other in trying to beat this addiction... I think it could really help with the reboot process.  Many people feel alone because they are too afraid to tell anyone in their life about this issue.  Just an idea.

James carter

I agree I was just thinking about that as I was reading some of these testimonies. It should allow us to connect with people around our area. So we can be accountable for one another because I'm one that struggles with opening up due to people not understanding

lilred

I personally dont want my husband talking to anyone else but me at this time.  I believe he has done enough talking to others which is part of the problem online and with this being a sexual addiction site, I dont think it is wise.  I would instead seek out a friend or pastor or psychologist. 

pfree1805

lilred said:
I personally dont want my husband talking to anyone else but me at this time.  I believe he has done enough talking to others which is part of the problem online and with this being a sexual addiction site, I dont think it is wise.  I would instead seek out a friend or pastor or psychologist.

Many of us don't have any partner or person we feel brave enough to seek out to for help, apart from through the forums because we know people here understand this addiction properly. Your husband has a supportive partner clearly, but many here don't.