Help

rastaman

Once again Im here trying...

20 years in this shit!

guys I need help, I almost failing at my uni masters degree and dropping job...

I always tired... Im reaching a stage that my mind is getting confused... Im not being able to study, lack of energy for everything.

I dont have a girlfriend for 6 years... Im been angry with everybody, plus Im living alone in another country, no friends!!!

Im at the end of the line... I think if I do not overcome this the end will be death, Im not going to suicide, but because my healthy... I just eating junk food as a way to try to feels good.

Please God help me... Im here once again trying

T

tift14

Your story truly does break my heart man, because it's so similar to the dozens of others I've seen these last few days. The thing to remember is that you are not in any way alone. In this forum you've got some of the best and most welcoming guys around willing to help...all of us broken by this horrible part of our lives. Whatever you do, don't make the problem worse by neglecting your health and studies. The reboot can be stressful enough (That starts almost immediately), without other problems added on.

Please let us know how you're doing. We're here to help.

T

tift14

I don't exactly now the science of all this, but it's possible there's a positive impact on testosterone levels during the reboot.  Be careful with the junk food though!  Don't cause other health problems.

Man, you are not alone on what's been lost as a result of this terrible thing.  It actually scares and pisses me off to think about all the opportunities and romantic interests who I've pushed away as a result of the PMO addiction.  You've still got time; so don't lose hope.  If anything, use the hope to have a nice family as encouragement and a reason not to give up!

Confusion is, I'm sure, natural.  I've had some too even in these first few days.  And looking back to the worst of the addiction, I honestly believe some of my grades could've been better had I tackled the problem sooner.  But we can't think like that; gotta look forward.

Stay strong man!  If you need anything, even just a little encouragement starting the new week, let us know!  You CAN and WILL make it this time.