Sex: PE, and orgasm felt like nothing?!

Hello,

I've been more or less off PMO for 2 years now - e.g. a few 100+ day streaks prior to my current one - and feel like myself healed. I recently had sex for the first time in like 6 months and had a couple questions/concerns from it...

I had no issue getting it up when the time came :) Then when we started intercourse I think I came almost right away. Except I'm not really sure! The "orgasm" definitely was not a euphoric, super-sensitive; it literally didn't feel like anything so much so that I wasn't sure if I had cum or not. WTF. I kept going until I got softish so that's how I figured I must've come already (I'd stayed hard enough for a minute or two afterward). We lay around and went again for round 2 later - same thing happened!

Soooo.....
-Comming quick is I know likely to be expected after a long hiatus from sex. But my last time 6 months ago was also after a hiatus and I was maybe not a "machine" but definitely up to par getting to multiple positions in one round and stuff. ....Why so quick this time???
-Why did it feel like nothing when I came?

Bibbity

Was there any build up to the climax or was it just straight to penetration and orgasm?  I am a woman so our experiences may differ but I find when there is no buildup and foreplay the orgasm can be very uneventful.