Fap-Free February !

Pisces21

Hey everyone! So if you're like me, you probabaly made a new year's resolution and everything to be clean in 2016! ,...but that hasnt exactly happened lol no biggie though because January has been a month of immense learning! So let's take all we learned in plow through the final month of the cold, harsh Winter clean! When you come out on the otherside it'll be MArch, just in time for Spring, the newness of life.

If you start today you'll already have a week going into Feb ! who's with me ?? lets hold each other accountable !

Pisces21

Woot woot ! We're gearing up ! February is almost here ! Yeah let's quit it all PMO, MO - no longer an option

Pisces21

screwedup40 said:
The end of February will put me just a little over 300 days clean.  So, count me in!

Dang son! Kudos to you !!! Thats a lot of momentum you got going into February !

Let's all make it through this month squeaky clean !!

Mrfml

Right that's it , I'm in for good
Been no Pmo on and off for a month or two seeing good results couple relapses
Hard mode from today !

chief32

Lets go. I relapsed my 90 day pmo streak yesterday on day 90......... but here we go again, No pmo and no MO.

Pisces21

Allright folks! How are we faring about a week in ? Last night was tough for me, I was def. battling some thoughts and urges but I've made it to the one week mark now.