26 Yr. old, ED,PE...

Enryce

Hello, just wanted to comeback here and write something someone might find encouraging since I was in this same boat. Well just to start off I wanna make it clear that I was suffering from heavy ED last year, I experienced everything from anxiety attacks, shrinkage, semen leakage and when I tried to test myself I had PE as well. I wasn't gonna comeback and write anything here but I thought about the way I felt whenever I read "success" stories so that's why I decided to come back and give back I suppose. Well I have a girlfriend now and I've been having lots of sex with her with no issues, we've had sex up to almost 10 times in one night, the first time I tried to I had sex with a random chick from a club which was 7 months into my reboot and it wasn't all that great I wasn't 100% erect and I lasted a few mins, fast forward about a year or so and now I'm almost back to normal. I didn't get into too much details because I don't wanna write too much lol, just wanted to get to the point and let people who are reading this that you'll be fine, just truly trust the procedure and be brave and try having sex with a chick and you might surprise yourself.

Enryce

You're welcome dude, I would say the withdrawals started early January, pretty intense man I felt like dying no joke that shit was horrible. I wanna say they were on and off for almost 6 months I was having anxiety attacks but after those first 6 months I started feeling better in terms of where I was and knowing that I was gonna get better.

Arcturus

Ricey said:
You're welcome dude, I would say the withdrawals started early January, pretty intense man I felt like dying no joke that shit was horrible. I wanna say they were on and off for almost 6 months I was having anxiety attacks but after those first 6 months I started feeling better in terms of where I was and knowing that I was gonna get better.

And when did your addiction begin? What was your PMO frequency throughout the years when you were addicted? Did you ever take breaks from PMO before learning about Nofap?

Enryce

I'd say at around 17-18... My PMO frequency was bad sometimes 5 times a day it used to be at least 3 times a day and no I didn't take any breaks before learning about it.

Hello, just wanted to comeback here and write something someone might find encouraging since I was in this same boat. Well just to start off I wanna make it clear that I was suffering from heavy ED last year, I experienced everything from anxiety attacks, shrinkage, semen leakage and when I tried to test myself I had PE as well. I wasn't gonna comeback and write anything here but I thought about the way I felt whenever I read "success" stories so that's why I decided to come back and give back I suppose. Well I have a girlfriend now and I've been having lots of sex with her with no issues, we've had sex up to almost 10 times in one night, the first time I tried to I had sex with a random chick from a club which was 7 months into my reboot and it wasn't all that great I wasn't 100% erect and I lasted a few mins, fast forward about a year or so and now I'm almost back to normal. I didn't get into too much details because I don't wanna write too much lol, just wanted to get to the point and let people who are reading this that you'll be fine, just truly trust the procedure and be brave and try having sex with a chick and you might surprise yourself.
How about your penis shrinkage, did it come back to normal now?

Johncane

I was just having a massive since last 5 hours. Reading your story . Really encouraging man. Thanks . Gonna take some rest. Love

basically everywhere i see is like: i stopped and got a girlfriend.
i'm sorry for you that you have these problems, but i do not wish to have another relapse, at the moment i'm trying to quit BEFORE i get like erectional disfunction. good job that you stopped!