On using a jock-strap + athletic cup

Pisces21

So, I tried using that the other night as a 21st century 'chastity belt' of sorts and while it certainly will keep you chaste, the pressure is on your testicles while you are lying down I believe is unhealthy as I kept waking up at different points in the night and finally took it off lol..

Has anyone tried using an athletic cup and had success?

J

j0int92

If there is any discomfort take it off immediately, you did the right thing. I'd also worry about keeping the little cousins too hot in a jock strap especially at night. Careful, can reduce the sperm count and quality! Also don't think it's good to restrain your boners like that at night. Just leave it in pj pant/naked. What happens in the night (EDIT: during your sleep*) is beyond your control anyway.

Pisces21

Thanks for the reassurance man! Very good point about the restrained boners ... noticed that immediately...lol but thought it might be a good thing but yeah the nocturnal processes woke me up with the persistant pain... not worth damaging myself in one way just to get rid of the damage of PMO...

Still I wonder if theres not some other physical deterrant thats less harmful I could use to help deter masturbation ...

J

j0int92

Yvw! I completely agree - not worth it.

Hmm, have you tried cutting off your hands? I hear customers witness a success rate of 100%, and PERMANENT results after just ONE use!

Jokes aside, nah, unless you tie your hands behind your back I really don't see one. It's all in the head man. People always look for the easy way that is not gonna require WILLpower and effort (I don't blame them), but at some point you have to face the fact that you're gonna have to go to the root source, which is your brain - physically and physiologically. I also believe it's much better this way, because once you get this shit down, man, I can only imagine your willpower is gonna be so fucking strong. I've been rebooting with relapses and failures since 20 May or something, and I honestly feel I can already feel a difference in willpower.
Think of willpower as a muscle - everytime you exert willpower by doing something hard or something you don't really want to, but HAVE to or should (like study, amirite), you train your willpower (which, I believe, in physical, palpable terms would be your prefrontal cortex) which then grows in power and makes it incraesingly easier to perform other harder, less desirable tasks!

I THINK I got all this from this TedTalk, check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_fQvcBCNbA

Hope this helps motivate you to keep your hands off that thang!=)

21st century 'chastity belt' of sorts

Made me chukle btw hahaha