PIED or Condom Issue.

xtc14

Hi

I've completed 60 days clean with no PMO, then 'relapsed' and jerked off like 6 times for a day, then more 30 days I've been clear.
I started having sex with a roomie 2 times, I was hard but when putting the condom it got a little bit limp, also some alcohol was involved. I couldn't cum.

2 More weeks has passed and had sex with another girl, I was rock hard, then again upon putting the condom it went like maybe 50-60% erection, I was able to cum but I was not fully hard.

Is this problem mostly related to condom fit, or PIED?
I'm later trying some Crown condoms, the type of condom I used in those 2 situations were the Trojan Sensitive.

Kidrolly

I had the same issue... But i wasn't even able to get the condom on. For me it was PIED. Don't want to say for sure that's what it is for you since I don't have enough background info but that's what it sounds like to me. 60 days doesn't seem to be truly enough time for most to be able to fully recover. It would be good to note if before your reboot you couldn't have sex at all?? Then it would have for sure been some progress and yes it would have been related to PIED. I think normally, a regular person should be able to get hard and stay hard - depending on age etc, to be able to put on a condom. The fact that you weren't able to cum is something that occurs quite often due to PMO, as is being able to cum without being 100% hard. It seems to me that it has most likely more to do with PMO. Sure if the condom presents you less of a struggle to get on, you might be better off... But that's not the main issue here

xtc14

Thanks for your reply.

Some more info:

Before this 90 days period, I've been attempting to quit PMO since last year, I went almost 60 days of no fap, and then had sex with a girl, then some more periods of fapping, then again abstaining. I'm keeping a log and the trend is the number of orgasms since August last year is less than 20.

Another detail, before having sex this Monday with this girl, she jerked me off on 01/29/16, and I just shoot loads of cum.

Regarding the condom issue: I think it's the technicality of putting it on, I was attempting to put it in the wrong way (inside out), and then struggled to put it on, and that's what it made the erection fade away a little bit.

One note is that I had a vasectomy 2 years ago and this girl knows about it. Maybe I should try to talk to her about going raw, but first having both of us run some tests just to see it we have some STD's.