Recent content by deminounrae

1. D

Age 20. Do or do not. There is no try.

I managed to last one day, what helps me more than anything is just passing an afternoon/evening with friends. The worst of my compulsive behaviors is PMO before bed. There is a period of time where I did it every single day, regardless of the hour. Yesterday I relapsed hard, 4 times In a day. I...
  2. D

Jesus I can't get rid of this So many things have happened from the last time I wrote, I had failed so many times to recover. I remember how good it was being free, actually feeling so good about myself, haven't felt that in a long time. I have only one thing that keeps me going, it's the...
  3. D

Day 19 Fuck me. Today I was tired, recovering after my night shift. I managed to stay out all afternoon but after dinner I PMO'd I don't know why I did. Maybe I was bored maybe I was just searching for a quick arousal. I'm trying to analyze the thing. I didn't see my GF today, I still believe...
  4. D

Day 16 - 17 - 18 I'm not really used of seeing my GF so much 😅. Days went by very smoothly, no triggers and no relapses or slips I just had fun with my favourite person and went to work.
  5. D

Day 15 Today I had a super trigger because I clicked on a link which was a bait to P, I immediately closed browser, but the damage was done, today I had every trigger possible. In the afternoon I stopped myself after doing a thing on the PC, looking at the blank google screen and really wanting...
  6. D

Day 14 Two weeks! The difference is palpable. Today I was super tired , I went to sleep late (because I was out partying) and woke up early to work. I had a tiring work shift and after that I couldn't go to sleep because of an important thing that I had planned. Everything worked out cool and I...
  7. D

Day 13 I had a training session in the morning and then again a couple hours with my GF, same as yesterday. In the afternoon I called some friends over, I really had nothing to do so I figured out I could use some help to not trigger myself. After that I went to watch the Euro2020 final. No...
  8. D

Day 12 Great day, went to the beach with my GF after resting a bit. Haven't seen her Ina week. After that I went to her place and we had an intercourse. I can tell you that the boners while not watching P feels amazing. Harder than normal and she notices it. (I hope I haven't triggered everyone...
  9. D

Day 11 Today was another long day because of the night shift. I had a friend over in the morning and then went to the sea. I unfortunately had tons of triggers in the night, from using a certain application or for seeing something that usually leads me to watch P. BUT I stayed strong and...
  10. D

Day 10 Today went smooth, I really had no P thoughts or flashbacks, hung out with some friends in the morning and then work all the way to bed. I watched some YouTube but really felt no urge to watch any P. I want to specify for whoever is reading I allow myself to MO because I don't have any...
  11. D

Day 9 Today again I played games in the morning and went to work in the afternoon. I had some intrusive P flashbacks and a strong trigger on an app while I was at work, so nothing really happened afterwards, I registered the strong trigger so I remember it will probably came with that app in...
  12. D

Day 8 Today I woke up after a resting sleep. Strong MW which always makes me happy, if I just think of how I wasn't experiencing them while I was into P. I played videogames in the morning, I know ai should do some cooker things to distract me but it's summer and most of my friends are still...
  13. D

Day 7 So it's been a week. Today I went to work and when I came home I was tired. I had some P flashbacks but I resisted the trigger. No P was watched today, I'm proud
  14. D

Day 6 Today was awesome got to spend the whole day with my GF after a long time. I was super happy and blessed. Today not even the thought came to mind.
  15. D

Day 5 Interesting day. I had sex with my GF obviously felt a much stronger boner. She was... impressed 😅. The real difference for me wasn't in sex but the emotion I felt before she came, the hearth was racing like crazy, which is a thing I haven't experienced in a while and it's really good, i...