Recent content by happydude619

1. H

The Journey continues, the Challenge goes on!

Today's entry will be a short one. Following the inevitable build-up and unstoppable march towards a PMO, I now currently have six perfectly clean days under my belt. Looking at my PA/recovery tracker, only 53% of this year has been properly monitored, the rest is just completely...
  2. H

Today’s journal entry won’t be such a philosophical or existential one like recent ones have been. Instead I just want to touch on recovery and fitness. Regarding P and recovery, as overall timeframes are concerned it is just over 12 years since I discovered my PA, and maybe as much as 20 years...
  3. H

God dammit, timing out and losing what I’ve drafted!! I’d forgotten about that feature due to not posting regularly for a while. Oh well, being currently unemployed I probably need the extra typing practice… What I’d written concerned something else I remembered about the time last year when I...
  4. H

Journal entry: Part 2 of 2 For me, the whole experience (with the girl from last year) didn't actually do anything to boost my self confidence and esteem with girls insomuch as a girl seeming to like me and wanting to have sex with me; arguably the opposite happened. For me, sex has always been...
  5. H

Journal entry: Part 1 of 2 Something I didn't mention in journal entries last year or this year do concern a very brief relationship that I had with someone. I didn't discuss it at the time because I just wasn't ready to discuss it. In late June 2022 there was a work event - a music concert -...
  6. H

My goodness - Eight months since I last updated my journal. On the one hand, it only seems a few weeks since the month of February but on the other, I barely recall making journal entries at the beginning of this year and if I'd been asked to guess the last time I posted I would have said...
  7. H

It's now three weeks since my last PMO. General P cravings have cooled and it's all been pretty positive. There have still been moments of consuming sexualised, but not explicit, material so I need to work on cutting out this behaviour. It's so easy for things to 'snowball', as I have learnt...
  8. H

It makes a change to have a post that contains some good news. It's been over two weeks since my last PMO 'event' and my commitment to keeping away from P has been much better than it has been for many months. During the night I've noticed that whilst keeping away from P my brain activity is a...
  9. H

So far January has been a bit of a mixed bag with old cycles raising their head. I'll have 4-6 days of remaining in control and keeping wholly clean but then, over the course of 2-3 days, I'll escalate from mildly sexual material, which isn't P, to a full blown PMO. The most recent of these PMOs...
  10. H

Talk about 'dusting off' my journal; it's been 9 months since I last posted. My oh my, how time can seem to fly by whilst also feeling as if it is remaining utterly static. Skim-reading my previous entries, a simple copy-and-paste exercise would be sufficient for this current entry because...
  11. H

Urgh!! Nearly three months since I added to my journal... Which begs the question of "Why update it now?". Well honestly, I'm not too sure other than I just feel like 'downloading' a few thoughts. Life continues to be a silent, mental maelstrom. On the surface everything about my life probably...
  12. H

I could probably copy and paste much of the previous entry regarding how well I've done over the last week. The summary would be: It was OK, it could have been better, it could have been worse. The one thing that is challenging right now is 'maintenance' my general physical health. It will soon...
  13. H

I've not been formally tracking my day-to-day progress over the last 2-3 weeks but the last thing I marked on my tracker was a PMO on 13 Dec. 21. Since then my general behaviour (from memory) has actually been better than the last few months because I haven't PMO'd again and only on a few...
  14. H

History continues to repeat itself. I slip / PMO, I make it clean for a few days, watching P then seeps back into my daily pre-sleep routine, then a week to two weeks later I end up PMO'ing and the cycle starts all over again. One of the changes recently is that I have been meeting up with...
  15. H

I still find myself looking at P. Before lockdowns were relaxed and I started meeting up with more people, I found comfort through P due to being completely isolated and lacking any sort of social contact. The extended isolation and reflection time shone a blindingly-bright beam of light on my...