Recent content by Dangermouse

1. D

Things were going so well.

Well something good happened and then a big negative bringing myself and partner closer. I have a friend visiting from the UK and he has been very helpful to talk to. After talking with him I feel so much carmer which is huge relief and my wife has noticed as well, still having no urges or...
  2. D

Well today I actually got to talk and have dialect with my wife but after some hours we began to get more and more frustrated which ended in a huge arguement, she decided to leave to her parents leaving me alone at home. I finally got my ticket to the UK with some nervousness but hey it is...
  3. D

So today has been a bit of a emotional day for me, for reasons unknown I had a horrible breakdown of guilt, sadness and memories. I had a therapy session and it was very deep. I am still processing it myself but I will be writing more about it very soon.
  4. D

A long journey...

Good for you Marco_60. Keep up the good work and stay strong. Glad you beginning to feel like your own self again.
  5. D

Brother in this battle - My path to freedom

Hope you get to that jogging you've been wanting.
  6. D

So still having a lot of Ups and downs with my wife which is understandable although I feel I am always being judged or critised. Anyway, still not organised my trip to UK since I have been helping my wife's family with appointments but hopefully in the next few day I will be booked and ready...
  7. D

Thank you so much @Phineas 808 I am going to work on a lot of things while I am in the UK. Hopefully come back a much better person since the last few years I feel like I have lost my identity as a person.
  8. D

So still been extremely active and in control of all temptations. Been feeling a lot better in myself along the way which make me feel so much better in myself. My wife is bearing with me a little more and we have been talking more expecially about some worries or issues that she has. I still...
  9. D

I perfectly agree, I cannot expect her to be nice to me, that would avoid the point of trying to beat the addiction and problem.
  10. D

Brother in this battle - My path to freedom

So glad you had another good day Freerider. Keep up the amazing work and posting, nice to see positive comments.
  11. D

So today started well, been working on projects so no time for any of this addiction shit. The problem lately is that I have been getting extremely lost and emotional about family, this is why I am thinking of travelling to visit them and work on some of my issues that I have been having...
  12. D

Been doing well and keeping active even when I have urges or negative thoughts. I just want to feel good in myself and see the people around me realising that I am doing much better within myself and not hurting anyone that I love the most.
  13. D

Crawling from the wreckage

This is fucking amazing @TryingHarder this is the kind of story that gives a lot of is hope. Congratulations man, I hope you continue to keep sharing.
  14. D

Doing things differently this time

I used to keep a lot to myself and tried to deal with so many other peoples problems that I forgot about my own well being, now I am struggling each day to better myself after falling victim to this fucked up shit. I have damaged my marriage and I am at a lower level, I am trying to rebuild...